Sign in to follow this  
Pencil

Basketball court near ocean flats.

Pencil    38
Pencil
6 minutes ago, Extendo said:

I agree with Neaksy, it just doesn't fit the area. If the furniture script allows you to furniture outside of your property then the owner of Cluckin' Bell can go ahead and add that basketball hoop if he/she desires.

Owner is the server.

Extendo    65
Extendo

The server already announced that they're working on a business feature, no need to rush a basketball hoop into the server.

Pencil    38
Pencil
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Extendo said:

The server already announced that they're working on a business feature, no need to rush a basketball hoop into the server.

Lol, every rp server has business feature but the owner of that place will be the server (I think like serverz 28/7) not any player. Anyway, do whatever you want, I made this for fun and don't really care since I am not going to rp there.

Edited by Pencil

Halycen    102
Halycen
Posted (edited)

Spoke to Property Management, and as a compromise, we're going to be removing the fences / basketball as we'll hopefully have dynamic objects in the future that people can place down when purchased. The property owner can always roleplay having it removed too. 

https://i.imgur.com/4jhcRhP.png

On top of that, I have another location for a basketball court that can be used instead of Cluckin' Bell. I know someone already made a map for this (if I don't find who made it, I'll just remake it). So for now, think of the 2nd picture as the "hotspot" to be when it comes to roleplaying basketball n' all that, I'll map this later in time. Keep in mind the server isn't open and anything can change. 

https://i.imgur.com/GNGGGFc.png

Edited by Halycen
N/A
  • Like 1

Pencil    38
Pencil

@Halycen Here is the map you were looking for: 

Halycen    102
Halycen

Thank you @Pencil