Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pencil

Basketball court near ocean flats.

Recommended Posts

Pencil    38
Pencil

There is only one basket to look more realistic.

bpb0nBe.png
ao8cV6T.png
zeNUEqC.png
uEirTRb.png

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danny    228
Danny

Good idea! also can you remove the wall and just have a really tall fence around it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pencil    38
Pencil
5 hours ago, Danny said:

Good idea! also can you remove the wall and just have a really tall fence around it?

Can't seperate the wall from the entire bulding.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Volk420    94
Volk420

Add this or riot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pencil    38
Pencil

I have got the code/pwn file, if anybody wants it pm me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halycen    102
Halycen

@Pencil Hmu with that code please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pencil    38
Pencil

@Halycen Check your PMs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halycen    102
Halycen

Thanks, I'll add this. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neaksy    212
Neaksy

Doesn't fit the area, this is clearly the back of the Cluckin' Bell where goods are delivered, there's a garage door right there and the industrial, dirty walls don't suit a basketball court, it doesn't make sense sense to have one there.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pencil    38
Pencil
1 hour ago, Neaksy said:

Doesn't fit the area, this is clearly the back of the Cluckin' Bell where goods are delivered, there's a garage door right there and the industrial, dirty walls don't suit a basketball court, it doesn't make sense sense to have one there.

That's not a basketball court. That's just a basket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neaksy    212
Neaksy
1 minute ago, Pencil said:

That's not a basketball court. That's just a basket.

 

Might want to change the topic title then because it says basketball court. My point still stands regardless, it doesn't make sense to have it there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pencil    38
Pencil
1 minute ago, Neaksy said:

 

Might want to change the topic title then because it says basketball court. My point still stands regardless, it doesn't make sense to have it there.

You can crearly see that there is only one basket where gangs may play, there are no lines, nothing.

Gangs may RPly own that.

That is not a place to play teams but just 2 or 3 friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neaksy    212
Neaksy
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Pencil said:

You can crearly see that there is only one basket where gangs may play, there are no lines, nothing.

Gangs may RPly own that.

That is not a place to play teams but just 2 or 3 friends.

 

I just explained to you this would belong to the Cluckin' Bell. It's private property. Neighbors aren't supposed to access this area. This is where trucks would park to unload and deliver whatever goods the fast food restaurant needs as indicated by the garage door. This isn't supposed to be a playground for gangs.

Edited by Neaksy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pencil    38
Pencil
Posted (edited)

Poor people don't play on courts with all standarts but wherever they can. Also Cluckin Bell owner  (building might be inside a gang's territory and RPly that is gangs place, as I said) might  like basketball and added that. Stop repeating yourself on different situations.

Edited by Pencil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Extendo    65
Extendo

I agree with Neaksy, it just doesn't fit the area. If the furniture script allows you to furniture outside of your property then the owner of Cluckin' Bell can go ahead and add that basketball hoop if he/she desires.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×