News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Blackburn

Helper/admin activity system

Blackburn
Posted (edited)

Create a MYSQL system that will be connected to forums and will show helper/faction leader/admins/trail admins activity. 

How many hours have they spent AFK, how many hours they were onduty, how many hours they were offduty and total time they've spent on the server in one day.

This way you could track their activity via forums and you could sanction them if they didn't play as much as they were supposed to.

Edited by Blackburn
  • Like 3

frostyworks

lol

Mitch
23 minutes ago, Blackburn said:

How many hours have they spent AFK

lol @Sofyan defo aimed at u xd

Cash_Barti

This is a must.

Anomaly

I think the helpers need to be checked for answered questions IG. I can just go on duty and stay all day in the server, roleplaying without answering questions. I think both should be tracked.

Boss

Thank you for this suggestion. I'll forward it to the staff team.

• Thanks 1

crimeson

no point on forcing them to stay, for example say 3 hours a day just let them have as much activity as they want (until it reaches a certain point)

Danny

Why sanction? i mean they have volunteered to being helpers. In case one has very little time to play and hold his duties i'm sure he'll resign temporarily on his own.

Volk420

Good idea.

frostyworks
7 hours ago, Boss said:

Thank you for this suggestion. I'll forward it to the staff team.

no shit, they can't view themselves here?

Mikee
Posted (edited)

Yeah, why not? But it is a system that should be done with extreme accuracy because as you have explained it, it makes me think of an easily bypassable system. And if we think about it, it could be.
Now I give an example. Obviously, it is not related to any member of staff and I'm sure nobody would do anything like that, but it's good to make known of possible weaknesses of this system.

• 1: At night you could abuse an animation to get online (and accumulate hours of play) and not be kicked;
  • 2:  If you check the questions asked to the helpers, when there are no online staffers, helpers could ask themselves the questions and accept/reject them.
  • 3:  You need to know that there are staffers with different timezones, and as a result, when they can be online, there may not be many questions because there are not many online users.
Edited by Mikee

Guest kane

This isn't really a topic for a community suggestion. This'll be handled internally within our staff team, thanks though.