Jump to content
News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Volk420

✵Safe system✵

Recommended Posts

Volk420
Posted (edited)

I think we should be able to store guns and drugs inside the safe, and there should be variety of different safes, cheap with short code and expensive ones with long hard code. Only ignorant people keeps gun and drugs inside their houses because It`s so easy to lose them, with this safe system which allowing you to store the guns and drugs people could keep the illegal items inside their houses. SF-PD should get some cmd to break in this safes if they rush your house and rp this as a hydraulic scissors or something.

 

 

Edited by Volk420
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trigger
Posted (edited)

Maybe even be able to store specific ammount of money in the safe? Oh and also safe upgrades: Small, medium, large.

 

Supporting.

Edited by Trigger
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Volk420
1 minute ago, Trigger said:

Maybe even be able to store specific ammount of money in the safe?

 

Supporting.

 

Chea' dude, money, dope and heat. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blackburn

Nice + from me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vans

Edit your post and avoid posting unrelated stuff, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Volk420
5 minutes ago, vans said:

Edit your post and avoid posting unrelated stuff, thank you.

 

What do you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anomaly
20 minutes ago, Volk420 said:

 

What do you mean?

 

He means the music videos, the suggestion should include only information about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Volk420
14 minutes ago, papanomaly said:

 

He means the music videos, the suggestion should include only information about it.

 

I removed it, but It`s nothing bad about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BYLUG

I'm definitely in favor of this suggestion. However, this should be made realistic, in terms of having a physical safe show. Not like LSRP, where there is no physicality of a house safe. Additionally, you should be able to purchase larger safes to accommodate weapons and other larger items. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Volk420
43 minutes ago, BYLUG said:

I'm definitely in favor of this suggestion. However, this should be made realistic, in terms of having a physical safe show. Not like LSRP, where there is no physicality of a house safe. Additionally, you should be able to purchase larger safes to accommodate weapons and other larger items. 

 

Exactly, so others need to search for it not just run cmd in any spot of your property. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×