News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Ozzaay!

Radio on foot

Ozzaay!

We all love the /setstation we have in our vehicles, and it makes jobs like trucking even more fun. But, what if we add a system that will allow us to listen to music and stuff while on foot, we can either add an app on /phone for this or a purchasable mp3 player which can be bought from the 24/7 with the headphones/earphones. Your music can be heard by the people very close to you (like in the range of 1 meters) when you are not using the headphones and when you are using headphones, a headphones object would appear over your head.

Blackburn

I agree but I doubt they will do this since its too much time for a little thing

Buster

Volk420

I don`t want it, you can just play music on spotify or youtube, link your samp to steam account so you dont need to tab.

Templar

A personal mp3 could work but if others start hearing you, it will cause a big fuckfest because they'll constantly go in and out of the range. The stream might even cause people to crash.

Volk420
Just now, Templar said:

A personal mp3 could work but if others start hearing you, it will cause a big fuckfest because they'll constantly go in and out of the range. The stream might even cause people to crash.

Boombox is pain, if they add it we need special cmd to remove it.

Bishop
18 minutes ago, Volk420 said:

Boombox is pain, if they add it we need special cmd to remove it.

/fixr - it removes the audio stream. Instant fix right there, boombox will be added in v1.0 most likely.

I would love for a MP3 player. I don't have any playlists downloaded really so this would be great.

Volk420
Just now, Bishop said:

/fixr - it removes the audio stream. Instant fix right there, boombox will be added in v1.0 most likely.

I would love for a MP3 player. I don't have any playlists downloaded really so this would be great.

Try spotify man, first month free, 7 usd later.

• Like 1