• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Xyna

For the economy system.

Xyna

Taxes.

I wish to see a system, where people would be taxed based on what they own. Say that you are a multi-millionaire living in a twenty million dollar mansion in the high-class neighborhood in San Fierro, you would be taxed more than the one who works a nine-to-five job with minimum wages and lives in middle of poverty in a San Fierro ghetto.

My point is, that the taxing system would tax you more if you own a lot of fancy cars, houses, businesses and other properties.

Welfare/paycheck system

And for the paychecks. The paycheck/welfare system would use the money that comes from taxes, instead of generating new money into the server. This would mean, if the guy who worked that nine-to-five job with minimum wages would find himself fired, he could seek for welfare support.

Toxic.

Sounds interesting and somewhat realistic. I stay Neutral.

arad55500

+ Support, I think it's a good idea.

Stephen_Plascencia
On 11/12/2017 at 8:12 AM, Toxic. said:

Sounds interesting and somewhat realistic. I stay Neutral.

Same.

Chilli943

The economy system is something that will inherently develop overtime, the ideas suggested in this topic will more than likely make it onto the server in some manor - however it is hard to say how we will manipulate the economy to keep it realistic until the server opens.

We will have taxes (at some point) and we do want a way of poorer players to have a chance of working their way up the system but without giving them an unfair advantage. 

Thank you for the suggestion though.