News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Blackburn

Death system

Blackburn

Make it so that when a player dies, he drops his money, weapons and drugs he had, just like in singleplayer where we can pickup the guns of killed players.

It doesnt have to be all the money, but 5-10% of what he had in his pockets

Carmelo

I'd put it like this:

When you kill them, their gun(s), drugs, and a small amount of their on hand cash ($500 or $1000) is able to be picked up. If you already have a gun for example a deagle, and you pick up another deagle, it can go in an inventory such as a back pack or your waistline while you keep your one gun in your hand. 

• Thanks 1

Blackburn

Sure, good one mate!

Koky

nah bad idea, especially picking up the guns do you know much that would ruin the market for guns? ? ? 

• Like 5

Nightmare

Supporting this, I believe it's realistic and as long as it won't be abused, we will be okay.

Tim

I feel like this would be pretty unecessary to have. Players should just lose  ($500 - $1000)and their illegal items that they have on them upon death.  Weapon farming would also come around the corner rather quickly with this system put into place.

Memory

I support the general idea, but we must think about:

1. Hackers killing players and players losing their items. (Inconvenienced players having to make refund requests)
  2. Death matchers being rewarded for killing on sight.
  3. Blood thirsty players being rewarded for sub-par reasoning.

An idea to circumvent these downsides is having the dead player accept permission for you to take their items. Albeit, this suggestion has an obvious flaw whereby the dead player can block you from accessing their items. However, that could be a reportable offense. This idea overall would require a comprehensive and thorough analysis.

• Like 1

Buster

It is obviously realistic, yes. But the thing is it'll definitely be abused. Deathmatchers are always there and this will be a reward system for them, like a bounty. 

• Like 1

Volk420

No man I am not agree with this since I am going to keep all my money in hands, if they put the system that takes percent from your bank money.

Blackburn

There will always be people who break rules, that's why we have admins

Bishop

This is a game, we shouldn't have to make refund requests and reports 24/7. This will 100 percent be abused by loads of people, it will definitely ruin the gun market and stated above, is a reward system for death matchers and trigger happy people.

Realism isn't always the best way to go, especially on a game like this.

• Like 3

St1ll3r__
41 minutes ago, Bishop said:

This is a game, we shouldn't have to make refund requests and reports 24/7. This will 100 percent be abused by loads of people, it will definitely ruin the gun market and stated above, is a reward system for death matchers and trigger happy people.

Realism isn't always the best way to go, especially on a game like this.

This! 100%

BYLUG
Posted (edited)

I do not agree with this suggestion. I'd rather have people role-play it with injured/dead players and avert from causing inconvenience to users who are injured/killed for substandard role-play reasons. If you want to steal someone's items, go ahead and approach them and role-play accordingly.

Edited by BYLUG

Danikus

This is a stupid suggestion.

If a hacker comes IG he will kill us all, taking our money, guns and other stuff.

• Like 3

syler

This would give people that deathmatch an actual motive other than being a nuisance to the server. People will form deathmatch squads, load up with their deagles, kill a bunch of rivals or even random people and double their arsenal that easily. Alongside this, "poor reason to kill" will become a massive issue within the server with people trying to find every and any reason to kill you just to get that extra gram of cocaine, $500 or a gun. Why rob when you can kill?