News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Pyro

San Andreas News Network HQ

Pyro

Hey there! Im just wanting to see if I'm able to get either a SANN HQ mapped in for my faction, which would include various cubicles, computers, and other office supplies. As well containing different sections, such as recording studios, equipment lockers and all that, to give employees of the faction a chance to roleplay, as well giving a scroptwide function later on, to do broadcasts and that. I'm also wanting to see if I can get a few SANN Vans mapped in IF we go official.

I understand that I've been inactive for a bit, and that we haven't posted our first article, but I'm planning to get ons out by the end of this week. I understand if your unable to do this, but it will be an amazing deed if you do.

Thanks!

Pyro

Also, I wouldn't want the mapping officially released until I reach a certain amount of members, either around 10-15 so we have a good amount of roleplay to happen within

thatoneiowan

@tw1ster  @Thuggy

On a side note, feel free to PM me, my goal is to get DOR to do press releases once every so often and I'd be happy to distribute those to you. Probably won't have anything for a few weeks at least but it's a long-term goal.

Thuggy
Posted (edited)

For now there are multiple contenders for the News Agency title. The news agencies needs to show what they’re capable of before we can go making server accommodations.

feel free to open a new topic once the ball is in motion and you can back up your faction with activity and roleplay.

There will be faction HQs available at a later stage as well. Custom interiors are definitely something we’re looking into but that will most likely be for official factions.

Edited by Thuggy
  • Like 1

Pyro
On 14/03/2018 at 2:19 AM, Thuggy said:

For now there are multiple contenders for the News Agency title. The news agencies needs to show what they’re capable of before we can go making server accommodations.

feel free to open a new topic once the ball is in motion and you can back up your faction with activity and roleplay.

There will be faction HQs available at a later stage as well. Custom interiors are definitely something we’re looking into but that will most likely be for official factions.

Our articles are currently bring posted on the World Wide Web thread, as we do not have a separate forum for just news itself, and roleplay and such will be posted on our Faction Page

Halycen

Stepping in for Mapping as tw1ster:

We're not going to be mapping in stuff for factions unless they're 100% official, and confirmed by Faction Management. From there, Faction Management will send off the request to us and we'll handle it from there.

• Like 1

Halycen