News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Volk420

Mountain bike

Volk420

BMX and Bike got non rp speed also, just it looks retarded and childish and It`s abused by everyone, everybody tapping shit out of bmx and bike.

Templar

The bunnehop key should immediately kick the player out of the BMX, it worked on a previous server. But no, no mountain bikes.

Bash_Barti
3 minutes ago, Templar said:

The bunnehop key should immediately kick the player out of the BMX, it worked on a previous server. But no, no mountain bikes.

Similar to PR, right?

• Like 1

Volk420
13 minutes ago, Templar said:

No no kick needed, there is ability to disable the double jump, they adding timer in it.

Bash_Barti
55 minutes ago, Volk420 said:

No no kick needed, there is ability to disable the double jump, they adding timer in it.

Not an actual server kick, that'd be too extreme, but instead the player is automatically ejected from the bike if that's what your thinking.

Rehasher

Partially accepting this due to the fact of speed and insane bunnyhopping abilities.

I’ll see what I can come up with script-wise to stop this (I’ve done it in the past but can’t remember how smooth it was).

• Like 1

Volk420
34 minutes ago, Rehasher said:

Partially accepting this due to the fact of speed and insane bunnyhopping abilities.

I’ll see what I can come up with script-wise to stop this (I’ve done it in the past but can’t remember how smooth it was).

One love brother.