• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Volk420

Mountain bike

Volk420
Posted (edited)

Please add the mountain bike, I want to use a bicycle, but all we have is this shit bikes which not fits normal people characters. 

Edited by Volk420

Danny

Supporting, also may i suggest making the MTB the cheapest bike to purchase, the BMX is just too Los Santos-ish.

PurpleVase24

Please we need this.. the mountain bike is the best bicycle.

Felos

Fully against this

The only way this would work if the speed of the BMX/MTB gets limited to sweeper and the jumping ability disabled. In every other server, that this vehicle features, it gets abused to the absolute maximum.

Mitch
1 minute ago, Felos said:

The only way this would work if the speed of the BMX/MTB gets limited to sweeper and the jumping ability disabled. In every other server, that this vehicle features, it gets abused to the absolute maximum.

Why push the server when a small minority of people are abusing it? That's just silly. Punish the people who abuse the bikes. 

Felos

So you're saying that you'd like to drive a bike that jumps 4 meters high and speeds up to 150 km/h? Just driving a BMX/MTB at full speed is already incredibly unrealistic and using it to quickly drive off from confrontations will be even worse. The only people I've seen that did not abuse the bike were those who do agree on limiting the speed and removing the jumping ability.

The only reason one could want the jumping ability of a BMX/MTB is to abuse it.

Public Interest

Add it. Why do you need to compare IRL physics to GTA's? Let's just be happy that a mountain bike will let us go from point A to point B faster. Less traveling, more RP.

PurpleVase24
12 minutes ago, Felos said:

So you're saying that you'd like to drive a bike that jumps 4 meters high and speeds up to 150 km/h?

This can be voided by creating a script that prevents players bunny hopping with a bicycle or generally set bicycle/motorcycle stats to 0 (this will be the perfect solution for a realistic motorcycle and bicycle environment).

• Like 1

Felos
44 minutes ago, PurpleVase24 said:

This can be voided by creating a script that prevents players bunny hopping with a bicycle or generally set bicycle/motorcycle stats to 0 (this will be the perfect solution for a realistic motorcycle and bicycle environment).

This is indeed what I am suggesting IF it gets added.

Mikee

I am against this because actually MTB is OP. If its speed gets decreased and the jumping ability disabled, yeah, why not?

Tim

Restrictions should certainly be put into place before we get to even adding this not just for the mountain bike alone but for bicycles in general.

PurpleVase24
2 hours ago, Felos said:
2 hours ago, PurpleVase24 said:

This is indeed what I am suggesting IF it gets added.

St1ll3r__

I fully support this, this gives people the ability to create biking events with a more realistic environment, praying for someone to actually role-play a "biker" crew and use this feature. 

Buster

Nah, fully against this. As what people said above, the MTB is very OP. If a script will be added to combat the speed of it then that can change my mind. Otherwise the MTB is not suitable at all to be added.

Bishop

Fully against this too, the speed of the bike is just ridiculously fast. Guaranteed to be abused by almost everyone who gets their hands on it.