News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Volk420

Vehicles

Volk420

Vehicles now have no value, you can destroy it and It`s just respawning, so what about engine life? For example you got hundred percent health of the engine when It`s new and It`s reducing with a mileage and if you destroying it you losing like a 10 percents immediately.

Carmine
7 minutes ago, Volk420 said:

Vehicles now have no value, you can destroy it and It`s just respawning, so what about engine life? For example you got hundred percent health of the engine when It`s new and It`s reducing with a mileage and if you destroying it you losing like a 10 percents immediately.

And what about restoring that health?

• Like 1

Volk420
1 minute ago, Carmine said:

There is suggestion about mechanic job, so mechanics could do this, or you can get tow to some sort of garage, where you can restore it yourself.

Campbell
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Carmine said:

Would be dope to have some kind of battery system and when the battery dies you need a mechanic to fix it, or give you a upgrade. Maybe  it's also a idea, when it's under a certain percentage that you need another car. With starter cables to get the engine running again, brings some more RP.

Edited by Campbell
  • Like 2

Anomaly

I agree with you, but we should make the system more complicated maybe. Do you guys have any ideas on how we can make the system more complicated, so we can roleplay more about it?

• Like 1

Volk420
9 minutes ago, papanomaly said:

I agree with you, but we should make the system more complicated maybe. Do you guys have any ideas on how we can make the system more complicated, so we can roleplay more about it?

Well, I am sure scripters can add some more parts that have to be changes with a time, such as engine oil, battery, braking pads, tires and mechanics can fix it, if you ignoring low level of engine oil, engine life going down very fast, if you ignoring breaking pads life, tire life going down super fast. Just It`s hard to script this I am sure, and engine life would be enough for me.

Archon

Great idea, supporting.

Anomaly
Posted (edited)

I and @Ermetano are building up a suggestion for the vehicle system, we're going to include every suggestion in one big thread. If any of you have ideas, send me DM on Discord or just PM or share ideas on the forums.

Edited by papanomaly

Danny

I'll have to disagree, i'd rather have the vehicles that have exploded re-spawn very critically damaged (smoking from the engine) and with the texture damages while increasing the prices of repair at the wang re-spray to at least $900. It's so annoying to have your vehicle destroyed by some bored driver who decided to troll, or by a script/game sided accident that wasn't IC. And then you'd have to call a mechanic and fix your engine for a fancy price, it's a no from me.

Volk420
7 minutes ago, Danny said:

I'll have to disagree, i'd rather have the vehicles that have exploded re-spawn very critically damaged (smoking from the engine) and with the texture damages while increasing the prices of repair at the wang re-spray to at least $900. It's so annoying to have your vehicle destroyed by some bored driver who decided to troll, or by a script/game sided accident that wasn't IC. And then you'd have to call a mechanic and fix your engine for a fancy price, it's a no from me.

Dude we need to make it realistic so we take care of our vehicles, not just P'n'S it. Every time you exploding your ride your car losing engine health after 10 explosions you need to repair your engine. So we can buy cheap rides with low engine life.

• Like 2

Danny
8 minutes ago, Volk420 said:

Dude we need to make it realistic so we take care of our vehicles, not just P'n'S it. Every time you exploding your ride your car losing engine health after 10 explosions you need to repair your engine. So we can buy cheap rides with low engine life.

Gee ok i take it back, this sounds like a good idea if you put it this way. 

I'm all for this.

• Like 1

Rehasher

We have something in the works as @papanomaly stated.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this