• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Danikus

How should BA:RP /stats be

Danikus

How stats should be:

[Michael Belwood @ 11-3-2018 23:46:36] 

[General]Age:14 I Sex:Male I Married with:None I Phone Number:367-8632 I Donator:No I Warnings:0 ]

[GAME]Level:1 I Hours Played:2 I Level Points:2/6 I Arrests:0 I Mask ID:88436782 ]

[GAME]HEALTH:100.0/100.0 I Strenght:0 ]

[MONEY]Money in hand:$1200 I Money in Bank:$45678 I Economy:0 I Payday:43 minutes ]

[CAREER]Faction:No I Rank:No I Job:Sweeper I Employed at business:0 ]

[CAREER]Radio frequency: 0/0/0 ]

[PROPERTY]Personal Vehicle:No I Vehicle Rented:456674 I House:0 I Rent:59 I Business:255 I Garage:0

• Like 2

west.
Posted (edited)

It's okay, but you added a few things that aren't even on the server. Which I don't like that much. But I do agree it needs a revamp.

Edited by west.

Queen

Meh.

Married to is irrelevant.

Wallet and bank look a lot sleeker than money in hand & money in bank. What do you mean by economy?

Rental vehicle makes more sense than vehicle rented. I'd get rid of the whole property line.

Employed at business is weird to me. I like the idea, but stats need to be short and punchy.

Arrests is irrelevant for /stats.

In short (lol), I think it's fine how it is.

Trigger

As said above I'd remove property line and have it with seperate command like /myhouses /myvehicles /mybusinesses.

Pelayo
2 hours ago, Trigger said:

As said above I'd remove property line and have it with seperate command like /myhouses /myvehicles /mybusinesses.

crimeson

lmaoooooooooooo dafuq with the marriage thingy?

• Like 1

Danikus
15 hours ago, Queen said:

Meh.

Married to is irrelevant.

Wallet and bank look a lot sleeker than money in hand & money in bank. What do you mean by economy?

Rental vehicle makes more sense than vehicle rented. I'd get rid of the whole property line.

Employed at business is weird to me. I like the idea, but stats need to be short and punchy.

Arrests is irrelevant for /stats.

In short (lol), I think it's fine how it is.

What ?On Romania Roleplay server  it's a marriage system .

"Employed at bsuiness is weird to me" So If  make myself a good club and I set the pay enterance 500$, would you like to pay being a bodyguard 500$ exiting, entering.

If you're Employed at a business you should not pay for enterance.

Mikee

Not needed. It is good as it is now.

• Like 1

Danikus
19 minutes ago, Mikee said:

Not needed. It is good as it is now.

I wanna know how many times I was arrested If I want to apply for a faction .

I don't like the BA:RP stats..

Anomaly
2 minutes ago, Danikus said:

I wanna know how many times I was arrested If I want to apply for a faction .

I don't like the BA:RP stats..

I prefer contacting PD and asking them for the information, will include more RP.

• Like 1

Bash_Barti
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Danikus said:

"Employed at bsuiness is weird to me" So If  make myself a good club and I set the pay enterance 500$, would you like to pay being a bodyguard 500$ exiting, entering.

This isn't a Romanian roleplay server. No need for a marriage or arrests in /stats. No need to force your foreign prefences on us.

Edited by Bash_Barti

Queen
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Danikus said:

This isn’t a Romanian server though. And it’s unnecessary, not to mention unusual. Business owners don’t have to pay to enter their own club and $100 isn’t a lot to pay either. While I like the idea of those employed there to get in for free, it doesn’t need to be in /stats.

And with the arrests, that’s what PD is for. You can request a criminal record check.

Edited by Queen
  • Like 1

Volk420

Who cares about stats bro.

• Like 2

Guest kane

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll take it into consideration when and if we update stats. 

Sign in to follow this