• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
St1ll3r__

[GUIDE] How to have fun in BA:RP

St1ll3r__

Hello there.

I've seen a ton of people complaining about server being boring because there's nothing to do and all of that and that's triggering me for a while now so I decided to create this guide, the "How to have fun in BA:RP" which will consist of ideas of passive role-playing scenarios you could create alone/alongside other people to enjoy the server as much as you can.

Here it goes!

Creating relationships with other people

Spoiler

This is the easiest one of these ideas, the very basic thing you can do in a RP server is talk to other character and get to meet new people/personalities and then develop a friendship or not after the first encounter, it is all up to you!

Creating relationships with other factions

Spoiler

Role-playing with factions can be tricky sometimes but most of the factions are really easy to find and role-play with. This does not mean you have to join them but having a taste of each faction and what their RP tastes like is a very unique experience that varies from faction to faction and sometimes from member to member, so it will feel new when you're role-playing with a new faction!

Role-playing a disabled character

Spoiler

Now into the less basic ideas. Role-playing a disabled character can be a ton of fun and tricky to role-play. You can RP blind, a very rare disease and so on. It is a unique experience that I recommend everyone to try while there are RP servers around because it is indeed very unique and impersonating someone like that is a learning lesson that everyone should have.

Role-playing a very extroverted/introverted person

Spoiler

This is my favorite type of character which I usually role-play, the extroverted type one and it feels amazing to know almost everyone in a server ICly and getting greeted/greeting. The introverted type of character is also very fun and I did role-play it for a while but you have to keep in mind you have to role-play anxiousness and those kind of feelings when assuming this role.

Now into where you can apply this, when you're creating relationships, this must make a difference and for it to feel unique.

Hosting a party

Spoiler

This is easiest scenario you can create. Go to the station or post an advertisement, invite everyone into a place/house and it is pretty much done. Now you can add more complexity to it and role-play buying the drinks and preparing the party and then role-play around every aspect of it. It is a very fun scenario to role-playing and the sky is the limit in terms of what you can do with this.

Role-playing a character with a specific physiologic disease

Spoiler

This is something I enjoy role-playing a LOT and have seen a lot of other people role-playing them to a very advanced extent. "Find your disease", study it, learn the effects you must role-play. You can role-play visiting a psychologist, taking meds and suffering the extra effects it may apply to you and so on.

A very unique thing to role-play which makes you learn new stuff and extend your knowledge about these matters. It will also entertain you for some hours! :)

Role-playing a homeless character

Spoiler

This one's something I never tried but I feel it is something every server lacks, someone actually sleeping on the street, ask for money to eat, role-playing situations like drug addictions that got them into that situation or just being a retired veteran, that's all alone in this world after his family left him.

These are just some ideas but there's a pretty big hand of things that can get you into the streets and is something that, if role-played seriously can be a very unique experience that will make you more open minded about things.

These were just some ideas but I'll add more ideas to this post as I remember/think of scenarios I've RP'd/never RP'd before.

Thank you! :)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Giga

I thought this was a troll thread for a moment.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Parasite

Sounded like a troll thread to me for a sec when he posted it in discord, but reading through it its more like a tutorial to all the haters and the newbies to RP, keep on the good work bud :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

St1ll3r__
2 minutes ago, Parasite said:

Sounded like a troll thread to me for a sec when he posted it in discord, but reading through it its more like a tutorial to all the haters and the newbies to RP, keep on the good work bud :)

32 minutes ago, Giga said:

I thought this was a troll thread for a moment.

It's kind of a click bait, but if these guys are still around, they'll surely click this and maybe learn a thing or two :P

Thanks tho :)

• Like 2

FroxZ

8fb85c87a88a512801ba370cb0f8a454.png

Going for this no matter what

• Like 1

Danny

Being a retard apparently makes you interesting.

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ

this is so fucking simple just RP with nice guys like me Danny, Blackburn, Thule etc.

• Haha 1

St1ll3r__

12 minutes ago, ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ said:

this is so fucking simple just RP with nice guys like me Danny, Blackburn, Thule etc.

These were just ideas for RP scenarios so people could stop with the "there's nothing to do" type of topics 

• Like 2

Jesus

Looked like a troll thread for me but informative.

• Haha 1

Carmine
On 15.03.2018 г. at 7:00 PM, FroxZ said:

8fb85c87a88a512801ba370cb0f8a454.png

Going for this no matter what

wtf is wrong with you

FroxZ
1 minute ago, Carmine said:

wtf is wrong with you

Fam ;-; 

Spoiler

зако така ;(

Pelayo

I usually yell in Discord, funny and pisses people off too. /q one is a good one as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Erty

I have literally no words.

• Haha 1