News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Clout

Remove corpses

Clout
Posted (edited)

Just remove them, they don't serve a purpose. It's an eyesore to see them everywhere you go, and nobody even roleplays with them anyways.

Edited by Clout

west.

Agree to this, or just lower the timer for them to disappear.

• Like 1

Carmine
7 minutes ago, Clout said:

Just remove them, they don't serve a purpose. It's an eyesore to see them everywhere you go, and nobody even roleplays with them anyways.

I've personally roleplayed with them, I'd like them to stay if the time they stay is reduced to 5-6mins or so.

Pelayo
2 hours ago, west. said:

Agree to this, or just lower the timer for them to disappear.

As well, I wouldn't remove them completely because they can create roleplay for the PD and FD.

• Like 4

Clout
19 minutes ago, Carmine said:

I've personally roleplayed with them, I'd like them to stay if the time they stay is reduced to 5-6mins or so.

2 minutes ago, Pelayo said:

As well, I wouldn't remove them completely because they can create roleplay for the PD and FD.

It's pretty unrealistic to see a dead body on every street you drive through though, isn't it?

• Confused 1

Carmine
1 minute ago, Clout said:

It's pretty unrealistic to see a dead body on every street you drive through though, isn't it?

Ofcourse not, they will be removed by FD or PD, the problem is that they lack personnel and are not doing it.

Syro
2 minutes ago, Clout said:

There's a solution to that: roleplaying instead of running around mass DMing anybody with a different skin as you'd see in the kind of roleplay server this one claims not to be.

Clout
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Syro said:

There's a solution to that: roleplaying instead of running around mass DMing anybody with a different skin as you'd see in the kind of roleplay server this one claims not to be.

lol

Edited by Clout

shift
2 minutes ago, Syro said:

what

The Don

I agree on the lowering of the respawn times in regards to the bodies, but i'm against removing them all together.

• Like 1

Danny

I would rather have a shorter timer for those placed in public areas and roads, but keep them for a while in areas like OF, Calton Heights, or any area in which illegal factions operate. IRL they would think twice before killing someone in their backyard because it brings more PD attention to their activities.

• Like 1

kendrick

I think they should stay but the timer definitely needs lowered before they despawn. PD has no way of removing them and more often than not we can't get FD there either.

Pelayo
5 hours ago, Carmine said:

Ofcourse not, they will be removed by FD or PD, the problem is that they lack personnel and are not doing it.

Exact words taken out of my mouth.

Cash_Barti
4 hours ago, kendrick said:

I think they should stay but the timer definitely needs lowered before they despawn. PD has no way of removing them and more often than not we can't get FD there either.

Yeah after every paycheck they should be removed? (Idk if that’s aleeDy happening.)

kendrick
15 minutes ago, Cash_Barti said:

Yeah after every paycheck they should be removed? (Idk if that’s aleeDy happening.)

I think the current timer is 10 or 15 minutes. Should be lowered to like 5 imo. Removing them at paycheck along with a lower timer would be nice.