News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Pecunia

San Fierro > Los Santos?

Pecunia

I think that if you move it from San Fierro to Los Santos it'll improve the roleplay quality. Right now there's not a single place in San Fierro that you can settle down on, it's all very dull and boring. In Los Santos you know every road and where everything's located at, it's much more comfortable. I therefore suggest you move this to Los Santos.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Blackburn

nope

• Like 3

Trigger

No thanks, I'm good with SF. It's different from others. Why do we need to be like everyone else?

• Like 2

Pecunia

The location isn't everything, what makes this unique is the script, the players, the roleplay that is provided. There's no good location for factions to be, I personally don't know anything about San Fierro or the roads, I drive around San Fierro and all I see are these buildings that all look the same. In Los Santos it's much more comfortable not only for me.

Blackburn

Buy a PS2 and play singleplayer missions if you miss los santos :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Pecunia
Just now, Blackburn said:

Buy a PS2 and play singleplayer missions if you miss los santos :P

ha ha ha, I'm trying to make a point here.

Blackburn

Well, this is Bay Area Roleplay, and there is Los Santos Roleplay, what is the point of this servers existance if they move to Los Santos

Blarzard

We like a bit of uniqueness, there is a server for los santos and theres a server for red county. I strongly urge you to try and find places to RP, it's not that hard. Perhaps the mapping team will even make some places for people to "hang" like these other servers have.

Templar
Posted (edited)

Totally disagree with you. Settling down here, is better than Los Santos in all possible ways. Due to the map being the smallest, interactions are actually frequent and you don't have to travel 100 miles just to do a hit on another faction in the city. I totally understand where you're coming from though, don't worry, players loved the city and in a short amount of time, roleplay will bloom everywhere. 

On another note, I wouldn't mind expanding to the countryside once the server grows.

Edited by Templar

Volk420
Posted (edited)

Dude I am here because we are in San Fierro, I am around Los Santos for more than 10 years BORING.

Edited by Volk420
  • Like 1

Kriff

I love Los Santos as a city since I've been roleplaying there for 7 years and that is also the reason  I like San Fierro. This brings something new to a game we've been playing for a long time.

• Like 4

TrapGod
Just now, Kriff said:

I love Los Santos as a city since I've been roleplaying there for 7 years and that is also the reason  I like San Fierro. This brings something new to a game we've been playing for a long time.

Carmelo

I know for a fact it won’t. The majority of people here are sick of Los Santos and know San Fierro has potential and the possibilities are endless. Moving to LS would be a major step back as people don’t want something that’s already been done.

• Like 3

Danny

I agree with you on that LS is more detailed when it comes to mapping, however i do want to stick with SF and it's surrounding areas for the RP they can provide better than LS can. For instance MC roleplay is ideal in SF and can be actually difficult if done in LS due to the environment (i'm not talking about the countryside). It's just something new and i'd rather stick with it.

Pecunia

In LS it's all more organized for example there's African-Americans in Idlewood, Mexicans in El Corona, Italians are Downtown, Cops are in Pershing Square, in San Fierro I don't know what's what or who's who.