Mariano Cruseda

Reported Player:

Rayvon Hillson

Time & Date: 

3/10/18

Violation: 

Health Hacks

Explanation: 

We got attacked, nobody even knows the reason. Anyways, this guy ends up dropping the whole faction despite being shot around 5-10 times (5-6 of us had guns) and he didn't lose health. I don't know whether if it was his lag issues or health hacks but I suppose it's HH due to him walking/running around normally. I'd like administrative approval to get a refund for my Deagle as well as other faction members who reply with proof.

I hit him twice or three times which he should've been downed but instead he gets hit, turns around and kills me. As well as aimbotting, as you can see he misses nothing during the shootout. If you go back and look as soon as he sees me he starts shooting DIRECTLY at my torso.

Evidence: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCCQOTuRIdo&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Separate Myself

west.

I was witness to this and I saw him being hit multiple times and not dropping. 

braze

Wasnt able to shoot at him during the shootout, dunno where he came from but I did witness him being hit multiple times and not drop.

Pelayo
Posted (edited)

Manuel Cardenas here, I was behind Mariano Cruseda, Gustavo Garcia, and several other members, they had shot Rayvon Hillson several times; he took no damage. I would supply my evidence as well, but had an issue with Instant Replay.

Edited by Pelayo

Blu
Posted (edited)

Alberto Ortega here, I was on the corner during the shootout, I shot at the members near the vehicles before I was shot from behind.

I stood up and fired a couple shots - in which I know atleast one of them hit him.

He was running around with a colt, missing little to no shots.

If someone could check the damage logs and see if he hit constant head shots, that would say a lot.

Also, the position of where he's looking in this screenshot is odd - since he's aiming directly to his right.

Nd0CY52.jpg

Edited by Blu

Blu
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, west. said:

He also never misses a shot in any of the videos. https://i.gyazo.com/a87c30ed383ab43da1a1e7a5e1a9cdb2.mp4 Many of my faction members can see this now after looking at them.

The bullet LITERALLY curves.

f4Quy4j.png

Edited by Blu

west.

It clearly shows he has low ping for living in the US. So I don't want the excuse "He had very high ping during that incident" when he didn't. 774ed44a1a63915ae045dbc116dc4ffa.png

WirelessMind

Gonna include that player has a history off overall hacking(aimbot/assist, HHing and nametags) on several other servers.

WirelessMind
2 minutes ago, YB BULLY said:

Joshua Evers', here. Rayvon doesn't aimbot nor Health Hack. He's been playing samp since 2012, he's one of the best shooters on samp for your info. I have a video of him losing hp, if needed. Gonna wait for an Admins verdict.

We've both been in a faction with Marq before, we both know he hacks. Cut the lies out of this.

Marq

Wireless this is the thing Is I don't need hacks to kill you guys and you know this. You've actually known me come on now kiddo you 1 vs 1 me on a "DM Sever" and you saw what happend and mutiple admins was on and vouch that I wasn't hacking. So you can stop talking first of all. Second Health Hacks don't even fucking work on this server or 0.3DL so get that straight. 

So we got the proof and video so we will see who win the battle kiddo. :)

west.
1 minute ago, YB BULLY said:

So why did you say he aimbot when you know he doesn't, Wireless. I already told him not to use a any cleo files that would give him an advantage either, buddy.

Just because you tell someone to do something doesn't mean they are gonna listen, buddy.

Marq

Check that out buddy so Im hacking thats very accurate. I love how you guys complain over a game when you know im not hacking and "aimbot" Oh my goodness you guys is super funny to me. If you willing to 1 vs 1 me on an "DM Server" we can do that would be glad too.