goldencandy610

[Mapping Request] SF Mall and SF pizza stacks.

goldencandy610    41
goldencandy610

i think a Pizza stack in SF and a big mall would be great because there could be a place where people can come shop eat and hangout. it would be really great to see people shopping and people making new friends at the mall and at Pizza stacks of it should have a lot of CCTV cameras thoe too to see what goes on there and in case of something that takes place there. that is my idea for a mapping request.

• Like 2

Whiskey    64
Whiskey

It would be a nice idea to have a mall ingame, we might just work on that in the future. It won't be top priority as of right now though.

Thanks for the idea!

• Like 1

goldencandy610    41
goldencandy610

No problem man yea you dont have to make it the biggest priority there is because i know you guys are working on some really amazing things glad you liked my idea. :)

Halycen    104
Halycen

There's a mall/shopping center that borders Flint County/Mt. Chilliad, a bit south of the Stadium basically. I'd prefer if something was in the city/Commercial areas though. I was working on apartments that could feature higher-end stores, but a typical mall can also be an option.

Whiskey    64
Whiskey

There is a mall near the baseball pitch. It isn't enterable by default but a custom interior would be an idea.

goldencandy610    41
goldencandy610

@WhiskeyOh hell yea a custom interior would be dope and uh also what about the Pizza stack is that going to be looked into too?

Edited by goldencandy610

Fabian    30
Fabian

There is a big Cluckin' Bell in Downtown San Fierro.

goldencandy610    41
goldencandy610

@FabianA pizza stack would still be nice thoe in my opinion.

Halycen    104
Halycen

I have some great ideas when it comes to the interior(s) for these. If you guys have any layouts/further suggestions for this, post 'em here. For the top pic, I'm just thinking of a regular two-floor mall with escalators (think of the Verona Mall, but interior-based.) For the 2nd pic, we'll have it kind of setup like department stores with 3-4 floors total.

• Like 1

Akiba    95
Akiba

Oops edited your post instead of replying. Think Vice City mall!

goldencandy610    41
goldencandy610
20 hours ago, ChrisRawr said:

I have some great ideas when it comes to the interior(s) for these. If you guys have any layouts/further suggestions for this, post 'em here. For the top pic, I'm just thinking of a regular two-floor mall with escalators (think of the Verona Mall, but interior-based.) For the 2nd pic, we'll have it kind of setup like department stores with 3-4 floors total.

I like what your thinking.

Nemo    30
Nemo

Not necessary Pizza Stacks, but placing food restaurants around would be nice, like Burger Shot, Chucklin' Bell, etc. Support for Mall, would definitely love to see Mall area mapped somewhere in the middle of San Fierro

• Like 1

Evil Pimp    14
Evil Pimp

Yeah, let's make this server exactly like every other server. 😑 The mall is one thing, but don't put in a Pizza Stacks. There's other shit people can roleplay around. Why would we want a roleplay server based in SF  to have all the same features as a server based in LS? Doesn't seem too productive and it takes away from the entire concept.

• Like 2

goldencandy610    41
goldencandy610
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.