Vasily Myasnikov (Chaos)

Time & Date: 

12:57:32 - 10/MAR/2018

Violation: 

4. Illegal Modifications

6. Bug Abusing

11. Abusive or Offensive Language

Explanation: 

I find it utterly insulting that people such Vasily come along to ruin other players' chance to earn money with their self-proclaimed superiority. The reported player not only bunny-hops to travel faster than others, but also uses binds to his advantage in an attempt to deter others from approaching him. When confronted about the issue, the player denies the fact that he is using illegal third-party modifications to his advantage, but then confesses, brags and starts throwing insults like the toxic juvenile he is. The reported player has been informed about the report.

Videos: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0CB6Qiuuc  - Bunny-hopping and binds, notice the a/lumberjack cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqgoYPGsbXA - More bunny-hopping.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/GegEt

He claims that he is spamming the "upper arrow" to get the command to pop up, which is false. If that were true, his little mess up would have looked like /lumberjack cuta, not a/lumberjack cut.

Chaos
Posted (edited)

Hi.

I wouldn't call "piss off" an insult as you were harrassing me in PM's because I've "stolen" your tree in lumberjack.

First and foremost, I do not use any keybinds to earn money. I do not deny the 2 bunnyhops I've done but I don't think it's THAT an issue. I've done it for literally two-three times maximum until even my friends told me to stop it because I did it out of an instinct, there was no intention to ruin anyone's expereince on the server what's so ever.

If you call a/lumberjack cut a foolproof for using keybinds, you clearly have not played any competitive FPS games nor has any experience in any mechnical keyboards which has BINDS and switches.

I have two ways to work in lumberjack in the most efficient way, one is binds inside of my keyboard, there are no third-party modifications whatsoever. Second is, upper arrow key which consists the last sentence you've written if you're new to SAMP. I have run to the tree you were standing at, while jumping and moving towards it I spammed my upper arrow key to "win" the tree and cutting it before you. Obviously some of these runs while JUMPING and RUNNING won't be perfect and I'd fail. Hence why a/lumberjack cut. If I were using binds I'd never even fail, so that's why your logic is lame.

I did not even use my keyboard bind in that case, but I usually do. If you've ever wondered-- download Razer Synpase or just google it. You'll see you could bind yourself whatever you want.

a/lumberjack cut isn't a foolproof of anything. Keep moving.

Also-- make sure you're aware of what you're reporting. Keybinds are NOT bug-abusing. These are not even bugs. They are modifications.

Edited by Chaos

Maple
59 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I wouldn't call "piss off" an insult as you were harrassing me in PM's because I've "stolen" your tree in lumberjack.

Look up what harassment means. Your toxic attitude is not welcome on this server either.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't have PMed you if the following line wasn't in the report guidelines.

- I have contacted the player and were unable to resolve the issue.

I do not deny the 2 bunnyhops I've done but I don't think it's THAT an issue.

There were more than two bunny-hops, you're just taking advantage of the fact that I only showcased two of them.

I have two ways to work in lumberjack in the most efficient way, one is binds inside of my keyboard, there are no third-party modifications whatsoever.

If you've ever wondered-- download Razer Synpase

And there it is, we can go home now. Your binds are not part of the base game and are therefore third party.

Second is, upper arrow key which consists the last sentence you've written if you're new to SAMP.

You can see me doing your "upper arrow" technique in one of the videos and everyone can try it at home (yay!). Pressing the arrow key results in the chatbox text being replaced and any input gets appended to the end, not the start.

Any XXX/command is a dead giveaway that you're using binds.

Also-- make sure you're aware of what you're reporting. Keybinds are NOT bug-abusing. These are not even bugs. They are modifications.

4. Illegal Modifications

Any modifications that give you an advantage over other players are strictly forbidden.

6. Bug Abusing

Repeatedly jumping to travel around faster.

Make sure to read what you're being reported about next time, yeah?

Chaos
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Maple said:

Look up what harassment means. Your toxic attitude is not welcome on this server either.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't have PMed you if the following line wasn't in the report guidelines.

- I have contacted the player and were unable to resolve the issue.

There were more than two bunny-hops, you're just taking advantage of the fact that I only showcased two of them.

And there it is, we can go home now. Your binds are not part of the base game and are therefore third party.

You can see me doing your "upper arrow" technique in one of the videos and everyone can try it at home (yay!). Pressing the arrow key results in the chatbox text being replaced and any input gets appended to the end, not the start.

Any XXX/command is a dead giveaway that you're using binds.

4. Illegal Modifications

Any modifications that give you an advantage over other players are strictly forbidden.

6. Bug Abusing

Repeatedly jumping to travel around faster.

Make sure to read what you're being reported about next time, yeah?

You can keep bragging in this report that I've used any third party tool to assist me. I have in my mechnical keyboard keybinds, not a program or any software. It's not a CLEO whatsoever.

I'll keep saying that I do not deny the bunnyhop but that was two-three time thing. Don't be a kid. It didn't ruin anyone's experience on the server and I stopped doing it once my friends told me that I'm repeatedly doing it and I haven't even noticed because I was listening to music and it was out of an instinct.

I will yet again say that I have not used my keyboard binds or any software to assist me in keybinds in that scenario, I jumped, ran to the tree and spammed upper arrow key. a/lumberjack cut or whatever isn't a foolproof of anything.

Unless you find something on my computer, something I've said in chat isn't foolproof. I don't know how long have you been playing this game but a/lumberjack cut could indeed and does happen when you spam it if you run. It's a game. It happens. Now keep moving because I haven't violated anything, if you're talking about players that are not welcomed it's you. You're trying to harrassing players for the little things they've done and you look at their actions as if you're an Admin with a magnifying glass as if I hacked and killed the whole population of the server. In this case-- you're wrong. I didn't do any wrong here. I'd advise you to enjoy your weekend and close this report because you've got nothing here. Unless your desire is to be an annoying fly in people's ears-- go ahead. You're the toxic guy, not me. You're harrasing for the little things that normal people don't even look at and let go as soon as they occur. Good weekend.

Edited by Chaos

Pitchounette

I'm not seeing anything conclusive but we'll investigate this from our end.