Nevermore
Posted (edited)

Player Name: 

Elia Cisternino

Reported Player:

John Sessa, George Nazzaro, Joshua Evers

Time & Date: 

10:40 - 10:45 onwards - 3/10/2018

Time & dated screenshots of me messaging two admins on discord.

F4s2azz.png

oDcPbOH.png

Violation: 

Powergaming and Metagaming.

"Another form of powergaming would be forcing roleplay on a player, by not allowing them to reply to your actions. Roleplaying or preparing a roleplay with a player that is currently AFK would be powergaming."

"Metagaming (MG) is when you use out-of-character information in-character. Encouraging someone to metagaming is also prohibited."

Explanation: 

Okay. So I logged in game, went outside. I spoke to a two guys in a Taxi, and the mentioned in OOC chat that there was a bug with personal vehicles. There was nobody outside. I went back inside and alt tabbed, I'm currently on a new computer as I woke up last morning for my own being blown up, so I've been alt tabbed trying to sort everything out. I then come back in game and theres blood spurting out of me (Note: I didn't take an SS of that because I assumed someone was camping me to kill me). I then alt tabbed and tried to contact an administrator on Discord. Unfortunately no one replied so I went back in-game and I was getting shot and I got killed, no chance for me to roleplay or anything.

One of the other main issues is, when I went back into my house I locked it, now you tell me how 3 people randomly "Knew" where I lived without looking at faction screenshots or abusing the door name system? Because they have never rply seen me there and if they have then they need to provide screenshots. If not, it's still a bad situation for them because they randomly "found" me out of concidence, and that is simply metagaming. They then would of had to get into the property. Now my property rent is currently on for faction members so they would have had to /rentprop to get into the property, so yet again another version of powergaming as they wouldn't of had the key to get into the property.

Here's the evidence of me going into the house, now please be aware that they spammed my IG chat so I couldn't SS it in time, but if they have any screenshots I would love for them to provide them on this report as it would then throw them under the bus and prove what I've been saying.

[10:27:41] Welcome to your property!
[10:27:42] Available commands: /enter, /knock, /doorshout
[10:41:22] George Nazzaro says: hands
[10:41:22] (( George_Nazzaro [6]: hahahahah ))
[10:41:22] John Sessa says: Hands motherfucker.
[10:41:22] John Sessa says: I will watch the door.

Now this part I was actually ALT tabbed, the next part is where I came back in game, was shot with no roleplay and then alt tabbed again to avoid being killed. As they were clearly breaking the rules. It also shows them laughing in /b clearly showing that they're OOC trolling or something like that. But hold on...there's no actual /b's to mention that I'm alt tabbed? Dun dun dun....I'd probably say they've been caught out there. The time stamp is to clarify when I alt tabbed to them chatting. With other evidence they said they recorded a video, they also said that they chased me into the Kitchen of my house, yet I never moved so I beg them to post a video against this report.

The rule broken here was powergaming, they came into my house when I was AFK and started shooting at me.

They then tried to cover their tracks by saying and I quote

"(( George_Nazzaro [6]: did someone record it? ))
(( Joshua_Evers [12]: He really tab? I have it recorded, too. ))
(( Joshua_Evers [12]: I did. ))"

Now the evidence I've supplied is only one part of this report, are there are multiple parties on my side involved. Now please make sure that not one reported player is excused, all punishments must be against every individual as they're all involved. This roleplay was severely appauling, forcing roleplay on someone who is simply AFK in their house is a big no no. It's pathetic, it's stupid and if this is a roleplay server then the definition of his roleplay is on the same stature of a troll. It's stupid. 

Screenshots: 

https://i.imgur.com/ZvTLX4V.png
https://i.imgur.com/oWGxajQ.png
https://i.imgur.com/ha5QMyM.png
https://i.imgur.com/lad23uL.png

Please copy and past screenshots into your URL as they're too large to post normally. They only show the chat.

Edited by Nevermore

Nevermore

Players were already informed.

Jondetti
Posted (edited)

I am going out in a bit, when I am back I will write a more detailed reply.

Edited by Jondetti

John Stallion

I will be more than glad to reply here in like 10 hours, going out right now. Cheers.

Nevermore

Seems convincing. You have to reply in 48 hours; that's probably the amount of time you need to try and make a convincing story.

Jondetti

A fun twist of words you had there, sorry to pop your bubble with what I am going to explain.

I have read thoroughly the entire complaint and here's how it went down. We decided we should go and kill someone from your faction related to attacks on us. We know where you hang out as much as you know where we do. I have passed by a few days earlier and saw you guys walking in/out of the same house we found you in. We hid behind the corner and I told Sessa to go check if the house is unlocked. He went first and told us to come as it is. We followed him and when we went up the door we counted up to 3 to enter all at same time like SWAT teams do. We instantly  crouched when we got in and I PMed both Sessa and Joshua to not touch bodies due to the fact you can MG our presence because in GTA SA when two character's bodies collide they start speaking which of course realistically we wouldn't do. Once we prepared in a line to start searching up the house you came out of the kitchen and Sessa shot at you. You straight ran into the kitchen and tabbed out. We ran in after you and we had to wait some time for you to get back. Joshua and I were in another room and then we heard a shot. Joshua ran in right on time to see your HP down and you tabbing right again. We had to wait even more time. When you got back and we finally killed you, you started to tell us about this report.

Oh, funny how you say we ''guessed'' your house. Yesterday I posted a batch of screenshots displaying me hiding in my apartment. Around 5 minutes later I headed outside of my apartment which was on the top floor of the complex and I saw your guys running through and stopping at every single porch. How's that for guessing?

• Like 1

Jondetti

A video Joshua uploaded to back up my words:

• Like 2

John Stallion

I totally agree with everything, plus I sent my pictures to Jondetti so he can post them for me too, can't upload images for some reason.

Jondetti
Posted (edited)

What a plot twist! While I was writing a reply to this complaint your faction attacked mine and with this broke RoE.

Yesterday at around 23:20 my home complex was being raided by Giovanni, Eddie and some other member of Calton Heights. I have shot two of them. I have just gotten a picture of Eddie, along with some other members of Calton Heights attacking my faction. (Four members in the car and three or so members of mine at the site of crime which qualifies for a Faction Attack). The attack made on me qualifies as they were seeking for me in a complex I live in. Here are evidence to back up my words:

https://imgur.com/a/j6BJx

Edited by Jondetti
  • Like 2

Gandalf
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Jondetti said:

What a plot twist! While I was writing a reply to this complaint your faction attacked mine and with this broke RoE.

Yesterday at around 23:20 my home complex was being raided by Giovanni, Eddie and some other member of Calton Heights.  (Four members in the car and three or so members of mine at the site of crime which qualifies for a Faction Attack). The attack made on me qualifies as they were seeking for me in a complex I live in. Here are evidence to back up my words:

https://imgur.com/a/j6BJx

The attack yesterday was 4 people in total me being the only survivor.

the video? You told them not to move and not to touch eachother in PM? MG? so thats not quite right.

Also in regards to your apartment you are the only person we have seen driving your white premier and we thought it would be worth searching, we searched every apartment litterally every room and there was 1 locked door out of all of them, so we waited to see.

Edit: In your screenshots you brandish your trusty pistol, if we has seen that in order to find out where you lived why would we show up with bats.

and you also must have used /rent in order to get in and unlock the property as Elia has said...

(At time of break in)

in chronological order.

7NTubOT.png

x93UvR3.png

iBqD4Yf.png

QEpGf5o.png

5dhVEpWV.png

4JQ90tE.png

Edit: The execution is basically void so lets drop this whole shenanigan already pls

Edited by Timothy Moretti

Jondetti
3 minutes ago, Timothy Moretti said:

The attack yesterday was 4 people in total me being the only survivor.

the video? You told them not to move and not to touch eachother in PM? MG? so thats not quite right.

Also in regards to your apartment you are the only person we have seen driving your white premier and we thought it would be worth searching, we searched every apartment litterally every room and there was 1 locked door out of all of them, so we waited to see.

and you also must have used /rent in order to get in and unlock the property as Elia has said...

(At time of break in)

in chronological order.

7NTubOT.png

Here comes the Mr. Righteous.

I was sarcastic about this as I was at the time really fed up with your friend not coming back and with other things from real life. Why don't you post the later chats where I told you it must've been unlocked as basically you were trying to put words in my mouth the entire time.

Oh, here's a little treat for ya'. Nice immaturity pal.

https://www.upload.ee/image/8159785/sa-mp-054.png

• Like 1

Gandalf
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Timothy Moretti said:

4JQ90tE.png

This one and this is the other one

Frm2VLX.png

And you told me the door was locked in the first part of the convo, previous to screenshot 1 is a single message from me asking you to reply on the forums

and nice burn

Edited by Timothy Moretti

Jondetti
Posted (edited)

DELETE

Edited by Jondetti
DELETE
  • Like 1

Jondetti
Posted (edited)

Hello again, I have noticed you admitting to non-RP in this part of one of your prievous posts.

attack.png

Edited by Jondetti

Akiba

Given the server's circumstances, I'll be closing the report. It was quite clear from the replies here that you garner some sort of hatred towards one another OOCly. When we relaunch, you're to not repeat any of what happened here. Using /rent to get into someone's apartment is bug abusing, be aware.