Louvell Browne [Revenge Killing]

Baby 3Three

Player Name: Dantrell Hill

Reported Player: Louvell Browne

Time & Date: 

00:00:00 - 10/3/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: Revenge Killing

Which rules were broken?

Explanation: Louvell Browne came to my house in ocean flats then claimed he was going to beat me up, we faught and he lost. He then got up and left the scene, Later he came back with a gun, shot at us then he died this time. We had no intention to fight or have a shootout with him. I don't even know who he was. Then he came back after he died and killed me.

Screenshots: 

EW9SY8C.jpg
m7BTZwu.jpg

nate a higger

Everything he wrote is almost true but let me explain.
After Joshua shot at me I PMd him exactly this "can i come back and shot at yall" I obviously meant that I survived that shootout and got wounded brutally, he told me that he already dropped me and that he really didn't care and I could come back if I wanted to. So I did.
I just got a bit mad after I lost my gun and really didn't think about consequences of my actions. If I broke the rules, then I apologize.

nate a higger

Eviden.png

Baby 3Three

Nah, now you want to apoligize but when I said that ingame you didn't care and said "because I can" and you respawned before we could even RP and you listen to admins and the ingame rules not to Joshua. You knew you broke the rules.

nate a higger

It's not RK if I was brutally wounded and survived. Yall didn't end me I was only wounded because I respawned like after 5 seconds, so that's why I PM-d Joshua and he told me that I could come back.
Also I didn't apologize to you.

Baby 3Three
Posted (edited)

You didn't survive the shootout you accepted death before we could shoot again...you accepted death without roleplaying and abusing the glitch where u can respawn right away.

Edited by Baby 3Three

nate a higger

Yeah as I said I respawned right away and thats why I PM-d Joshua and asked him if I could come back...

Baby 3Three

Then why did u kill me?

Lockhart
11 minutes ago, ice_wizard said:

yeah bitch i dont give a single fuck about this game i wanted to kill you thats why i killed your ass straight up

And this is why you are banned. 

Player has been banned for a similar incident.