Sign in to follow this  
Maxxy

CAMILIA MARTINEZ | EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION | ROAD TECHNICIAN

Maxxy

General information: 
Name: Camilia Martinez.        
Address: Calton Heights Atwater Ave. complex 1 door #304
Phone number: 4-1-5-5-7-0-0-1-6-0.
Highest level of education: San Fierro College.
Position applying for: Road Technician.

Please describe your previous work experience. 
I worked as a cement layer during my work apprenticeship. I was eventually given work placement with "Los Santos Cement Layers" before recently quitting as I moved to San Fierro. 

Please list your references' names and numbers, if you would like to add them. 
1. James Vendome. - 415-361-5245.

Are you legally eligible for employment in the United States?: Yes.  

Are you at least 18 years of age?: Yes. 

Have you worked for the San Andreas DOR in the past? If so, which office or location?: No.  

Do you have a valid driver's license?: Yes.  

Do you have a valid commercial driver's license ((truck/CDL)):No. 
* Please note, obtaining a valid commercial driver's license within two weeks of employment will be required.

Why do you want to work for the San Andreas Department of Roads and what skills do you have that would benefit our department? ((100 word minimum)): I myself have always been interested in this company. I also have always been interested in this type of work. In Los Santos at college I studied architecture and I also was doing a cement laying course at the time, this resulted in me obtaining skills that I need for this line of work. During my time in Los Santos I also worked for a company which laid cement all of the time and when doing this I felt good about my self, and I know that doing this is what I feel like. I feel really at home by doing this, knowing I am doing good for the community. 

thatoneiowan

Ms. Martinez 

Thanks for your interest in San Andreas Department of Roads. We have processed your application. Please be on the lookout for further communication from us regarding the status of your employment. 

Michael Scott 

District Manager 

SanDOR District 2

Sent from my mobile device