Reported Player:

Abraham_Aekerman

Time & Date: 

01:00:00 - 08/03/2018

Violation: 

Which rules were broken?

Meta-gaming

Explanation: 

Basically, we're assuming Abraham meta-gamed our club house since he got there the same day we bought it just after I posted screenshots involving the house, all I wanna know is where he got this information from. Also we don't have anything associated with the club itself, outside the house so that's not an excuse here too.

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

The door knock the same day, this feature was implemented, just a few hours after we bought the house, you can check the logs too.

unknown.png

Role-playing around "the house", the guy who's dead died to a bug and he fell asleep IRL so he's been there for like 5 hours straight, even so, why is he associated with us, since he's from the WWMC?

ss4.png&key=a80a0ee114a19105158244185b33

This pretty guess is also strange, since there's nothing connecting the Bone Knights to that house :)

ss6.png&key=637d5173a3ba23a6a54ffd3d7794

Edited by St1ll3r__

HOUSE™

Good afternoon, St1ll3r

Hopefully, you're having a great day. Quite honestly, I think that this forum complaint wasn't needed. All of our information we gathered on you guys were in-character, never out of character. Basically, in game we would have several of our members scouting San Fierro and the train-station especially due to the fact that we have seen you there several times. We have carried on looking for you the past few days because our factions fighting two MC's right now with The White Wolves, and Bone Knights. After a few days we stopped seeing your club in San Fierro. In MC culture as you may know if a club is at war, and stops seeing members of the club they're at war with they begin to speculate the MC fled the area. Which IG we began to suspect. However, my character was persistent with making sure that your club didn't use the San Andreas bottom rocker anymore. So I carried on having my members search around San Fierro for you. Until one day, were I had 100,000 which I had made over the course of time. I began house hunting. I bought a house, but then wanted to know the costs of houses in Bayside, and Dillimore, Angel Pine. But there are no houses for sale in Dillimore. The only houses that were for sale was in San Fierro, Angel Pine, and a few other spots. I went to Angel Pine and began looking at house prices. After seeing that houses costed 300k there, I spotted a few bikes around Angel Pine. So, of course my character figured that someones here. Devils, Wolves, or Bone Knights. MAYBE, even in-game If I can find that screen shot I told a few of my members the next day when we arrived back at Angel Pine to see if theres any MC activity going on I told them "This could very well just be some random person, rather then a club." , But seeing a few bikes parked around Angel Pine made me assume something was up. Yesterday we seen a body on your property dead. When we saw that, and two bikes outside that property we thought that maybe the Wolves are at war with Bone Knights too. Hence it started giving us evidence that a MC is occupying the town. So late last night, when I saw your character Josh (Which we RP'ed numerous times, I know how your character looks, that your apart of the Bone Knights) , ONCE I saw your character that confirmed that Angel Pine was your clubs home. Simple as that.

St1ll3r__
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, HOUSE™ said:

Good afternoon, St1ll3r

Hopefully, you're having a great day. Quite honestly, I think that this forum complaint wasn't needed. All of our information we gathered on you guys were in-character, never out of character. Basically, in game we would have several of our members scouting San Fierro and the train-station especially due to the fact that we have seen you there several times. We have carried on looking for you the past few days because our factions fighting two MC's right now with The White Wolves, and Bone Knights. After a few days we stopped seeing your club in San Fierro. In MC culture as you may know if a club is at war, and stops seeing members of the club they're at war with they begin to speculate the MC fled the area. Which IG we began to suspect. However, my character was persistent with making sure that your club didn't use the San Andreas bottom rocker anymore. So I carried on having my members search around San Fierro for you. Until one day, were I had 100,000 which I had made over the course of time. I began house hunting. I bought a house, but then wanted to know the costs of houses in Bayside, and Dillimore, Angel Pine. But there are no houses for sale in Dillimore. The only houses that were for sale was in San Fierro, Angel Pine, and a few other spots. I went to Angel Pine and began looking at house prices. After seeing that houses costed 300k there, I spotted a few bikes around Angel Pine. So, of course my character figured that someones here. Devils, Wolves, or Bone Knights. MAYBE, even in-game If I can find that screen shot I told a few of my members the next day when we arrived back at Angel Pine to see if theres any MC activity going on I told them "This could very well just be some random person, rather then a club." , But seeing a few bikes parked around Angel Pine made me assume something was up. Yesterday we seen a body on your property dead. When we saw that, and two bikes outside that property we thought that maybe the Wolves are at war with Bone Knights too. Hence it started giving us evidence that a MC is occupying the town. So late last night, when I saw your character Josh (Which we RP'ed numerous times, I know how your character looks, that your apart of the Bone Knights) , ONCE I saw your character that confirmed that Angel Pine was your clubs home. Simple as that.

I just want some proof on this other rather than text, I can just make stories to justify rule breaking and yeah...

Also Dillimore's closed so you cannot even reach it, so I'm assuming this is bullshit right away.

Bone Knights never left San Fierro, you just went to our house the day we bought it and knocked, now I'm assuming you saw it on our screenshots so you decided to go on a curiosity trip due to that and not to search for houses around San Fierro.

Anyways you've been camping that house too hard for just a random check and having to instantly run after logging in isn't something I'm looking forward too, especially if what made you go there is screenshots.

Just a little thing before I post my latest statement, when you were chasing me, I happened to see this: http://prntscr.com/ip5iiz, this appeals to PG not giving me a chance to respond but you got me anyways with a small lag pit which is cool I guess.

It wasn't necessary but since you guys started accusing my members of things that are shady can be applied back at you guys. Not a rage report, just wanting to clarify things out.

Edited by St1ll3r__

Thule

Shouldn't have advertised your shit in the first place. "Come over to Angel Pine and celebrate the newly established Bone Knights MC!!!!" Secondly, it's no wonder people believe that you and White Wolves are in cahoots.

HOUSE™

I found out your clubhouse location via IC. I seen a few bikes around Angel Pine, and I investigated each day and found more evidence all IC. I'm not going to continue typing down here until an admin responds. IF you don't believe that I found out your location legitimately that's your opinion. All I'm telling you is we found your location from IC means. And it's pretty hypocritical to accuse me of MG. About your statement "Bone Knights never left San Fierro" , It's an IC thing. We haven't seen you guys in San Fierro for a week, what do you think we're going to think IC? And yes we had a chase, I chased you on my motorcycle, and you tried to escape me. We both have a 50/50 chance don't me? I made a /me, so? You aren't going to respond to it of course, I'm just RP'ing "WHILE" I'm trying to make you run off the road.

St1ll3r__
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Thule said:

Shouldn't have advertised your shit in the first place. "Come over to Angel Pine and celebrate the newly established Bone Knights MC!!!!" Secondly, it's no wonder people believe that you and White Wolves are in cahoots.

This was the next day, after Abraham knocked on our door, we were holding a celebration party.

Likewise, let's wait on the admin statement onto this.

EDIT: This can just be checked with logs and that's it.

Edited by St1ll3r__

Thule

The advertisement was issued for release before we decided to do anything in Angel Pine overall. This was quite some days ago, so I don't think they will bother with logs for this petty shit.

Lockhart

It's very difficult for me to establish whether Abraham metagamed the location of the house based on the evidence and checking the logs isn't going to give me anything solid to issue any sort of punishment. It is convenient that he found the house after the screenshots were posted but this could just be a coincidence and his story could be true, but there is no real way for me to sense-check that.

I would avoid posting locations of your properties if you don't want other players to find them because it is extremely difficult to prove if they have used OOC information when they do find you. You shouldn't have to restrict the screenshots that you post but unfortunately players do use them to influence their roleplay on occasions, and for that reason if you absolutely do not want others to know where you live etc it's often better to not give them anything to go off. You could benefit from using camera angles that look generic and do not reveal specific locations, whilst still showcasing your roleplay.

I hope you understand my decision. 

• Like 3