Braighton Lee

Reported Player:

Lucifer West, Edward Reed, Ethan Reed

Time & Date: 

23:22:06 - 09/03/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Rule 1, 2 & 3

Explanation: 

I was roleplaying with Alexander Aekerman inside of my house when someone knocked at my house door. Once I got out of the house Lucifer West and his fellas rushed me with without letting me to respond or even try to defend due GTA House maps. Once they killed me and Alexander, I asked how come Lucifer and Co. knew about our location and if we are Pagan's or not because IC'ly (at least in my case) I never got involved in beef between our motorcycle clubs. Their response about our location was obviously that they knew my Wayfarer and they also checked houses around and got some ex. Pagan which is an informator. 

Screenshots: 

sa-mp-048.png

sa-mp-049.png

sa-mp-050.png

sa-mp-051.png

sa-mp-048.png

Edited by Wong

Wong
Posted (edited)

All of them has been informed IG about the forum complaint.

Edited by Wong

Lucifer
Posted (edited)

First of all, wasn't a MG/PG/DM Bone Knights and Pagan's are in war as Pagan member started it, i have ex Pagan member in the club who told me everything. And Braighton showed his colors when i asked him about afflications on the train station Pagan's MC logo. So yeah both clubs are in war because of Pagan member and i saw them early i remember the bikes we found the bikes as i hosted a road trip. Then we think they are in the house we knocked in the one and nothing we knocked on the other and boom Braighton get outside and i remembered his colors and his bike. This is what happend both clubs are in war and some member of Pagan yesterday MGed something at our President, we didn't MG nothing we just found them by our luck! about my PM at Alexander, that was wrong ID i wanted to PM my friend who's talking my laungage and we didn't MG nothing i have enough information ICly about Pagan's as i have a old member of them he told me, and we RPed rushing Braighton as he get out from the house because of the MC war. Everything is by our luck! no PG/DM/MG thank you for your attention!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
AKA Lucifer West.

Edited by yaoitime

Ernis.

Hello, Alexander Aekerman here. One of the people involved in this scene, here to give my two cents.

The fact that we're at war has nothing to do with this report, it's your actions that is the foundation to it. You pointing your finger at us, trying to justify your actions by claiming that we're at war is a kindergarden mentality. That ex-Pagan of yours doesn't know any information regarding the club IC'ly, since he's never interacted with the club whilst in character. The only scene that you'd be able to justify is the event poster he leaked when it was sent to his email IC'ly, apart from that? Nothing. Don't try and pull the "we've got an informant from your faction" card on us, since it's not a credible source. It feels to me that you're only dragging this whole informant thing out and coming up with the information that he gives you to support your shenanigans. If you wish to stick to the "informant" as your defence, I'd like to receive solid evidence of him actually witnessing any of the events that he's telling you, since he doesn't know anything IC'ly. Lying on a report doesn't lead anywhere.

I don't see how seeing a motorcycle parked outside of a house is enough of a reason to assume anything. There's more than one motorcycle of the same type, and as long as you don't have the actual license plates of his motorcycle - you took a gamble and assumed that it was us, waiting outside the door with a pre-written /me in order to attack him. (I assume that that was your reason behind that /me, a bit hard to understand it when it's so poorly formulated.)

Now, shall we adress the fact that you barely roleplayed anything during this whole scene? The amount of poor roleplay that you displayed actually made me laugh, so I thank you for that. On a more serious note, this is a roleplay server and roleplay should be expected from each and every player. When you ended your click-to-dm fest with Braighton Lee and went inside for me, I didn't see a single line of roleplay until I was put into death mode. I was never given the chance to roleplay anything, but gladly take the punches that the three of you sent towards me. Basically, the only /me's that were written by the three of you were when you went it to DM me were; "Lucifer West takes the guy Pagans vest from him." and "Lucifer West lifts it on his arm carrying it." I don't know if you call that roleplay, but if you do then I'm actually ashamed. Considering that this report isn't written by me, (I can do that as a nice gesture for you, if that's what you wish.) I'm not going to adress the issue of how you knew that I was a Pagan myself, or that I was even carrying my colours during my stay at Lee's house. You just assumed things and didn't even give me the possibility to roleplay anything. (Which is classed as both Metagaming and Powergaming. WHOA?! Crazy, right?!) I've never met neither of your characters IC'ly since I started playing on the server, so unless you'd like to explain it for me how you knew that I was also a Pagan, I can take my free time and write another report on behalf of me.

I don't see why you're saying that "some member of Pagan" MG'ed anything yesterday, this has nothing to do with this report. If you feel that any rules have been broken, feel free to make a forum report on that "some member". This report is about the three of you and this particular situation, not what happened yesterday and what might or might not have been Metagaming.

I'll attach some screenshots of this scene from my perspective;

9BIl5zJ.png

k4OY69g.png

• Thanks 1

Wong
1 hour ago, yaoitime said:

First of all, wasn't a MG/PG/DM Bone Knights and Pagan's are in war as Pagan member started it, i have ex Pagan member in the club who told me everything. And Braighton showed his colors when i asked him about afflications on the train station Pagan's MC logo. So yeah both clubs are in war because of Pagan member and i saw them early i remember the bikes we found the bikes as i hosted a road trip. Then we think they are in the house we knocked in the one and nothing we knocked on the other and boom Braighton get outside and i remembered his colors and his bike. This is what happend both clubs are in war and some member of Pagan yesterday MGed something at our President, we didn't MG nothing we just found them by our luck! about my PM at Alexander, that was wrong ID i wanted to PM my friend who's talking my laungage and we didn't MG nothing i have enough information ICly about Pagan's as i have a old member of them he told me, and we RPed rushing Braighton as he get out from the house because of the MC war. Everything is by our luck! no PG/DM/MG thank you for your attention!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
AKA Lucifer West.

First I would like to know when you spotted my “colors” because I’m quiet sure I wasn’t IG yesterday at all. Second assume your actions and stop pointing fingers around about the war or other Pagan’s member and stuff. Third, hypothetically speaking, knowing all those things doesn’t give you the power to not let RP our fight and block us on the steps of my house. (I actually tried to type my response to your roleplay but I was already in death screen once I finished). If you wish to continue with your knowing things drama show us some proof.

DeniedDelta
Posted (edited)

First of all I haven't been yet notified IG or on forums about this report, I was just browsing the forums and happened to see this. We were on a road trip organized by Lucifer around the city and we happened to find a yellowish/green wayfarer (the only one with that color we've seen on the server so far and we're not roleplaying ghost people). The confirmation that you were pagans came from Lucifer that had seen/Rp'ed with you before at the station.

We arrived at the scene and we decided to check out the house (firstly we got into the wrong house because we didn't know what to expect or where you guys were living).

Spoiler

YsKXARx.png

Zotgh9n.png

MWkTLXs.png

Everyone in the server uses /me's like that one ("/me rushes as he gets out of the house."), as far as I know it's a valid /me to initiate a fight, also when you saw the /me that Lucifer used you started punching him, so I don't really believe that you tried to take an action back on him. (You can see in the prints above that Lucifer had full HP and in the print below that he was almost dead).

Spoiler

BfoEWdT.png

To answer about "our DM", I'll repeat our statement about this and say that your members started a war with us (aka Abraham Aekerman) when chased, threatened and beaten our president(Josh SImmons), luckily I arrived in time and saw everything.

Spoiler

3ui6bum.jpg&key=b5bc0f50f1d7ffcdce2a5f6c

This was my statement about this accusation and I'll leave the rest to the admins.

Edited by DeniedDelta

FroxZ
55 minutes ago, Wong said:

First I would like to know when you spotted my “colors” because I’m quiet sure I wasn’t IG yesterday at all. Second assume your actions and stop pointing fingers around about the war or other Pagan’s member and stuff. Third, hypothetically speaking, knowing all those things doesn’t give you the power to not let RP our fight and block us on the steps of my house. (I actually tried to type my response to your roleplay but I was already in death screen once I finished). If you wish to continue with your knowing things drama show us some proof.

We did actually got an ex lad from your club and he told us about all of the shit he knows about the Pagans. (The Info that he got told.)

Wong
6 hours ago, FroxZ said:

We did actually got an ex lad from your club and he told us about all of the shit he knows about the Pagans. (The Info that he got told.)

Well said bud but without any proof we can't trust you, IC'ly me and Alexander just got transferred from another Pagan's chapter and there are just a few peps that know about our existence. 

The confirmation that you were pagans came from Lucifer that had seen/Rp'ed with you before at the station.

Have we ever met Lucifer because I don't recall about it and even at the station.

6 hours ago, DeniedDelta said:

Everyone in the server uses /me's like that one ("/me rushes as he gets out of the house."), as far as I know it's a valid /me to initiate a fight, also when you saw the /me that Lucifer used you started punching him, so I don't really believe that you tried to take an action back on him. (You can see in the prints above that Lucifer had full HP and in the print below that he was almost dead).

I had less then 50% HP when I actually tried to type a response to his /me, so it's your word against mine.

6 hours ago, DeniedDelta said:

This was my statement about this accusation and I'll leave the rest to the admins.

Fair enough.

Akiba

No punishment shall be handed out given the circumstances on the server right now. When we relaunch don't repeat any of this. When dealing with supposed faction snitches, make sure you get proof from the person before acting on anything.