Sign in to follow this  
liew

[Windsor] Nemanja Belic

liew
Posted (edited)

Master Account Name: liewwy
Character Name: Nemanja Bellic

Item Lost: Windsor (35,000)
Brief description of how you lost the item: I have no bloody clue, I logged in just now and attempted to spawn it and I was greeted with a "This exceeds your amount of vehicles" or something or other, and so I did /v find to see if I could find it and I had found a BMX which I had NEVER purchased, at all. The only time I purchased a BIKE was to use to use it as transport until I got my Windsor. I have reason to believe either this was an admins doing, or my account itself had been breached and somebody sold my Windsor and bought a BMX with the money. I have no clue of what happened, I myself never /v scrap'd the Windsor nor bought the BMX which was somehow in my vehicle pool, and so I /v scrap'd the mysterious BMX.

Supporting Evidence: 
msiZYaJ.png^^ Me /v scrapping the mysterious BMX.

I don't have evidence of me owning the Windsor, but I swear to God that I owned it. Maybe logs can be pulled or something, as if my account was indeed breached I believe this would be a serious issue. I've also seemed to have gained $2,000 in my bank despite the fact I've never deposited anything nor kept any bank paycheck's in there as I withdraw them most of the time.

Or this is one huge bug, and relogging will fix all of this.

Edit: The same thing happened to @Mitch

Edited by liew

liew

Alright, it seemed to be a bug.

I relogged and I now have my Windsor again - can be locked I suppose.

Culture

Archived.