• ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Snob

Some of my suggestions

Snob
Posted (edited)

I'll go straight to my point. My suggestion is about:

•  
  • Resetting the server's economy and changing everything's price, Such as 24/7 and clothing store's sales. Making them for less money.
  • Reduce the taxi fare to less that 30-80$. It doesn't seem to be realistic to pay more than 100$ for a ride.
  • Remove all the jobs except the taxi job. Sure it's a good script, but I don't see the point of Trucker job, Lumberjack nor the Sweeper job It doesn't make a sense at all and It doesn't involve roleplay neither, People are just keep grinding on it to earn more money to buy luxury cars and houses, As a roleplay server there shouldn't be such a jobs like these, If people want jobs like these, they can get modifications for GTA Single mode I suppose.
  • Remove the Trashmaster, Coach and Cement from the dealership and wipe them from player's inventory aswell, these vehicles should be given to unofficial/official factions only by admins.
  • Offering properties to players and factions, I don't see why not there is enough houses/apartments for everyone since the playerbase has been kinda low, players would be able to own a home without grinding on jobs.
  • Giving supports to legal factions in order to create roleplay around the server.
  • Impounder Job, This job can be given by admin to official faction members, such as SFPD and SADoR.

- If you have another suggestion or anything to discuss you can post comment.

Edited by Snob

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ

pf lic has been increased to 100 hours whachu on bout

Snob
2 minutes ago, ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ said:

pf lic has been increased to 100 hours whachu on bout

People should apply for their PF license.

Neaksy

I agree with some of your suggestions. As I said on Discord, I'm not a huge fan of scripted jobs because they don't offer player to player interaction, they're just tools to grind and don't create roleplay. The sweeper job should be part of the Public Works/DOR faction. Lumberjack, etc are good ideas, but if there's interest around this kind of roleplay, how about a proper company is made around it? The script can be reused and made specific for those faction members.

I support lowering the taxi fares to double digit numbers. Taxi earnings shouldn't make you earn more than $1,000 on an hourly basis excluding tips. There should be some realistic balance between jobs and faction paychecks so being taxi doesn't earn more than being let's say a police officer. I also would prefer Yellow Cab become an actual company instead of letting everyone /taxijob and be a taxi driver like this.

For the vehicles you can buy, I do agree with removing the vehicles you've listed. I'd go as far as to say only a small amount of vehicles should be bought from one dealership. Luxury vehicles should be removed temporarily and sold in specific businesses and in small numbers. While the vehicles are those of the 90s, there are some cars that should have their prices significantly lowered to second-hand vehicle prices, like the Admiral that should be more accessible and around $4000, it's an old Mercedes Benz. Utility vehicles should be removed as well.

PF licenses I wholeheartedly agree that it should be handled by PD and not handed out to everyone after X OOC hours. It makes PD's job to track sales and firearm possession impossible and allows any street gang to have a law-abiding pawn to buy guns for them. It's unrealistic. My suggestion is to create a division within PD for licensing, rename PF license to Firearm Safety Certificate (because "PF licenses" don't exist in real-life USA) where the applicant goes through gun safety training, and can then buy a firearm and report each sale.

I disagree with allowing custom skins for factions, outside legal factions (which are necessary and permanent factions), skins should be made available for everyone and not made specifically for certain factions who can close the day after etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snob

Impounder Job added along with some suggestions.