• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Carmine

UCP Characters

Question

Carmine

Ány ways to remove a character from my account? Should I get it CKed and an admin gets it removed or?
Don't hate me for asking stupid questions, I'm new and I couldn't find anything regarding this in rules/information threads.

4 answers to this question

Boss

Firstly, feel free to ask as many questions as you want. No one will put you down for it.

Character deletion cannot be done yet. It’s a feature that is being worked on and is to be implemented in the future.

As of right now, name changes can be done if that’s something you want to do. For name changes, do a /re in-game and wait for a lead administrator to help you out with that.

I hope this answers your question.

• Thanks 1

Ermetano

I suggest contacting @kane or @Chilli943 regarding that, either via forum pm or discord.

• Thanks 1

Carmine
13 hours ago, Boss said:

Firstly, feel free to ask as many questions as you want. No one will put you down for it.

Character deletion cannot be done yet. It’s a feature that is being worked on and is to be implemented in the future.

As of right now, name changes can be done if that’s something you want to do. For name changes, do a /re in-game and wait for a lead administrator to help you out with that.

I hope this answers your question.

Surely does, thanks! :)
Answered.

Mikee

Solved.

Locked & Archived.