Posted (edited)

Account Name: 

Kiera_Kannan

Time & Date of the Incident: 

Some time during this morning - 09/03/2018

Ban Reason: 

Wallrunning to avoid AFK system

Explanation:

So I have logged onto BARP maybe like three or four times, each time no longer than thirty minutes really. I came on early in the morning after getting back from a night out, I don't know what possessed me but for whatever reason I thought it'd be a good idea to do this for a few hours while I slept. Obviously now I realise it was a very stupid thing to do, nor am I blaming it on the fact that I was out but what I'm asking for is a second chance. I hardly get any time to play as it is and alot of my friends are playing right now so it'd be nice when I can get on, I can go and RP with them. I can assure nothing like this would ever happen again. Of course I would be completely fine if you would like to completely reset my acccount, I tried to cheat my playtime which was not right. If I'm not going to be unbanned, I completely understand. I'm truely sorry, all the best with the server and thanks for your time.

Supporting Evidence: 

Edited by danny56

Lockhart

You will be given an unban date following confirmation of the version 1 release date. This topic will remain open until then.

Please avoid doing anything like this in future, it's impossible to get away with it.

danny56

Thank you, I appreciate it. Again I am sorry, I know it was very stupid of me.

danny56

Hello! Wondering if there was any update on this? And wanted to know whether Ill be unbanned for the release.. I want to apolgise again for what I did, I can assure you that I'm only here to roleplay seriously this time round

• Like 1

danny56

@Lockhart Sorry if I'm not supposed to tag you..

Lockhart

Afternoon.

What's your master account name, @danny56?

Thanks

danny56

It's:  vorkath @Lockhart

Lockhart

You have been unbanned @danny56

Please don't allow this to happen again. Enjoy the launch and stay out of trouble.

Lockhart