News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Blackburn

Moderating

Blackburn

I have noticed that, a lot of sections aren't well moderated, for example help and supports, threads don't get moved on time.

I propose that you give people a chance to apply for moderators in sections such as help and support, off topic, forum games, different languages etc so it gets properly and moderated on time. It will also make admins jobs easier

Stinkweed

Help and support must be moderated by Helpers, and I am supporting the rest.

• Like 1

Blackburn

Yeah, I'm fine with that too

Giga

The Helper group is still awaiting moderation permissions, which is why it is a mess. Only the Management Team has the ability to edit these type of permissions.

A dedicated forum moderator role is not in any way necessary though.

• Like 1

Buster

Helpers should do the moderating. As for GTA mods/other languages, people should be able to apply to moderate those. Though members of the staff should be like the "command/management" and players would be under them.

• Like 1

west.

I think some players should be allowed to apply for Moderator regardless of being helper. It allows for people to get more involved in the community.

glass shatters

The helper party is there for a reason. Don't think giving arbitrary players access to moderating said forums will bring any improvement. Best wait for the development team or so to sort it out and so forth. 

Pitchounette

Mod access should be fixed.