Elia_Cisternino [DM in a safe zone/pause to avoid]

wsmaffiliated

Player Name: Elia_Cisternino

Your character's name: Dwayne_Lawrence

Time & Date: 3/82018

Spoiler
Spoiler

Violation: Dm/pause to avoid.

Explanation:  So i came to the lumberjack job and i was approached by this guy. He started assaulting me mind you this area is a safe zone i didn't have any time to /report him or anything so i fought back his health became low so he began to hit the esc button so his health wouldn't be affected. His friend Giuseppe_Fiorention also came up behind me and started attacking me with his fist. Eventually he unpaused pulled out a gun and killed me.

Screenshots: https://ibb.co/mHBjTS
https://ibb.co/hKkB8S
https://ibb.co/jttL2n

•  

TrapGod
Posted (edited)

This was after you DM’ed(making me lose a deagle) and killed me within the same “safe zone” you’re talking about 

Edited by TrapGod
  • Haha 1

Pitchounette

So you admitted to revenge killing, then?

• Like 1

Choppas

I don't want to get involved but i witnessed everything that happened, I myself was threatened by Elia_Cisternino when he flashed his desert eagle at me when i got to one of the trees before him. Then a couple minutes after i saw Dwayne's body on the ground.

wsmaffiliated
Posted (edited)

this guy came up to me the first time he did basically the same thing he punched me i responded . When he realised his health was low he took out a gun and fired at me he missed and i killed him as my characters life was in danger.

Edited by wsmaffiliated
grammatical errors

Nevermore
Posted (edited)

Right so I'm going to respond to this absolute waste of time report tomorrow when I have time to. Also Keenan, there were 4 other people at the scene and nobody even know's who you are, so stay out of a report in which you're not involved in. If you supplied me with evidence of me doing so I'd quit the server simply because of how much of a lie that statement is, Please find something better to do.

I will be in full response tomorrow.

Edited by Nevermore

Choppas

All of this happened in a safezone, I think Elia_Cisternino should be punished because he thought that because someone got to the tree before him, he would take advantage by shooting them with a gun, the reason i'm getting involved because it could of been me writing this complaint right now. Not because someone got to the tree before you means you would attempt to kill them in safezone, and then Revenge killing them after you lose a deagle, and what do you mean i was not there? You aimed a desert eagle at my head when i got to tree before you, i was waiting for you to pull the trigger but you know you would of ended up in this same situation.Anyways, I'll remove myself now.Maybe after this you would learn not to take advantage of people, especially in safezone.

Nevermore
4 minutes ago, Choppas said:

All of this happened in a safezone, I think Elia_Cisternino should be punished because he thought that because someone got to the tree before him, he would take advantage by shooting them with a gun, the reason i'm getting involved because it could of been me writing this complaint right now. Not because someone got to the tree before you means you would attempt to kill them in safezone, and then Revenge killing them after you lose a deagle, and what do you mean i was not there? You aimed a desert eagle at my head when i got to tree before you, i was waiting for you to pull the trigger but you know you would of ended up in this same situation.Anyways, I'll remove myself now.Maybe after this you would learn not to take advantage of people, especially in safezone.

Okay you've actually pissed me off, I apologize to any admin that is reading this but it's stupid. I've actually had enough of wise ass fucking trolls that seriously meme this server to an extended point of personal suicide. Because it's bloody stupid.

What happened was, Me, Eddie Falcone, Giuseppe Fiorentino and Timothy Moretti were chopping down tree's and let me remind you of this (RELEVANT) subject number 1 also known as Dwayne Lawrence kept hitting everyone in the safe zone for cutting down tree's. For no reason, we simply ignored him, then he /KEPT/ on doing it. So Eddie hit him back once, then Mr Lawrence repeatedly started beating on Eddie, I then tried to help him, we also placed /MULTIPLE/ reports on Dwayne in which the 2 admins on, Anthony Cassano and Bradley Snow didn't reply to, please check logs, you can also check the logs of Dwayne Lawrence killing Eddie Falcone for /NO/ reason in a /SAFEZONE/ he incited DM in a protected zone. We simply fought back to defend ourselves as Eddie didn't want to lose his gun, same with others. He then killed Eddie, and even stomped him out. I started cutting down a tree then Dwayne rammed me with a car and nearly killed me as soon as I got my logs, he then drove off. 

Eddie Falcone and I made multiple reports about the scenario and not one admin responded, please check logs for reports, there were /LOADS/. So Dwayne left the scene, I continued logging and then he came back, so for me to get paypack and to show he /WASNT/ welcomed here, I literally punched him a few times, then I stopped. Then he continued to punch me, mind I had no HP. He then got me to 3hp and my health was flashing, so of course I'm going to AVOID losing MY deagle for another stupid petty judgement by another troll of a roleplayer. I then literally had to take out a deagle and shoot him because he kept chasing me, it then stopped the RDM in a safezone. I kept making reports and /NO ONE/ responded, what else am I supposed to do? Die and lose a deagle and then never get it back because I didn't have any evidence of owning it? No it's stupid. It was all started simply because of a troll. And It's seriously annoyed me.

Now let's switch to irrelevant subject 1. I have no idea who you are, no one who was at logging know's who you are, I'm pretty sure if an admin checked when you were online, you probably won't even online at the time, I'm positive that if an admin checked your roleplay or commands from the time it happened, you weren't doing anything relating to logging. And what are you on about? Nobody tried to /STEAL/ my tree, I was hardly even logging at the time because I was trying to edit screenshots. So please take your weird ass made up effort of a story and leave this topic, let an admin speak about the situation because it seriously frustrates me mentally. I never revenge killed anyone, Eddie never revenged killed anyone, I never died, Eddie came back after about 20 minutes of making reports and came back to log.

Literally please go away, your response is so made up it hurts, practice with your friend OOCly for a better story because it's not working out for you, you have no evidence of me pointing a gun at you and if you did, I'd jump off of a building in real life with no parachute because that's how made up your story is. Matter of fact, maybe you're the same person? Who knows, check the IP's of the forum accounts. I'm sorry that I'm acting like this, I never usually do but because this report is so far stretched it's kinda ruined my night. I just lumberjacked, my mate got dmed for no reason, repeated reports were made against Dwayne, no one responded, I then gave him a little brawl and stopped, he tried to kill me, I alt tabbed to evade being dmed in a safezone, I then killed him to stop him from dming me, then I was reported and some stranger jumped on the report train to try and get me prisoned / punished for no reason.

I will contact the other people involved and any handling admin can see it. If not then I've explained everything I've needed to say. The evidence is insufficient and if Eddie wasn't so enraged by losing his deagle then he would've been able to save the shadowplay he had. Please only /POST/ on this report if you're actually not involved at /all/. 

Thank you for your time any admin that is dealing with this, I can officially go to bed.

wsmaffiliated

So what you are trying to justify here is that two wrongs make a right Instead of making a fc complaint you found it best to get a gun and kill me as a way of getting justice for your friends death. I never assaulted your friends chracter in any way while at the lumberjack job if i did why didn't he come in my pms or make a fc report on it? secondly your friend hit me first he didn't hit me once where i would say ahh he is just a troll and move on he repeatedly did it so i took action into my own hands and we fought his hp became low and he Pulled out a gun in the safe zone and fired it at me he missed so i killed him as i said before because my characters life was in danger he is in the wrong here who does that? And i didn't come back to get revenge on you i left to get health and came back to work as it is a work place come on how can you hit me in a safe zone because you think am not welcome there you guys looked for your trouble. And also why didn't you stick to a fist fight why take out a gun huh and pause to avoid loosing health because i was going to dm you when you approached me first hitting me as you said in your statement. You are a big rule braker and just ignored ever rule you admitted to all your wrongful actions in your statement it take a real man to admit when he is wrong.

Nevermore
3 hours ago, wsmaffiliated said:

You are a big rule braker and just ignored ever rule you admitted to all your wrongful actions in your statement it take a real man to admit when he is wrong.

Mate... literally go away. How can your tongue fall down your intestines so far that it slips past your prostate and starts talking out of your ass, you're literally chatting some bullshit.

You seriously need to find a better way to guilt trip an admin.

Which ever admin deals with this report, prison me. He clearly has evidence that shows me trying to NOT die from him TRYING to kill me. I can't be fucked with a troll that goes this far. Put me out of my misery I don't have the time or effort to waste away facts of a post where the word MEME is written all over the so called "innocence" of the reportee.

I'm not replying anymore

• Haha 1

Pitchounette

Just stay away from each other. Next time just remember that two wrongs doesn't make it right.