Sign in to follow this  
4cornerwarrior

A couple of suggestions

4cornerwarrior    3
4cornerwarrior

Complex/Appartments/Projects

I think due to the lack of homes in San Fierro, I think its best to turn the city into a more of a building based city. Instead of mapping up whole neighbourhoods for gangs, rich people and such, you should map in buildings which are divided into fancy, ghetto-ish and middle-class. That way everyone would have places to live and it would make the roleplay atmosphere fitting for everyone. 

Hotels and motels

I think there also should me hotels and motels outside the city and in the city where you could rent a room and pay for it everyday. The prices should be based on how the standards are at these certain places. The hotels and motel system would be perfect for someone who doesnt have a house or new players to just have somewhere to roleplay at. 

PS: Players whom own a home should also be able to rent at these places. 

Drug system & alcohol system

I think we should be able to create the simple drugs instead of just receiving it. For example crack, meth, mescaline and such. It should be possible to creating these drugs yourself, because that can create great and fun roleplay for the police and the players.

For the alcohol system, we should be able to brew our own so bikers(for example) can have something to roleplay on the side  and actually benifit from it scriptwisely instead of just roleplaying it, which will get kinda boring sooner or later.

I don't have much to add to these ideas, but I think they would benifit the server and they're also good for roleplay. What do you guys think???

• Like 1

Potassium    42
Potassium

I love the hotel idea! This would be a really great feature for players who need a house but can't afford one yet (not sure yet what houses would be needed for - maybe to store money in?). It shouldn't have a parking space, and maybe should have a limit on how many days you can rent it for, to encourage people to buy houses :) Lots of potential here!

4cornerwarrior    3
4cornerwarrior

Yes, a daily payment/weekly payment would balance the availability to the roons in the hotel. Its also nice to have temporary spawn point for a new player while they settle, thats why the hotel idea is perfect.

• Like 1

Andrew Bones    59
Andrew Bones

I really like the hotel idea, i think it should be daily and be like 80 bucks per day or smth and the prices would rise/lower if they get more/less clients

god dammit imagine a motel by the side of the highway(i think there actually is one on the highway next to the LS-SF bridge.)

motel.jpg.b52044637fd8daf1c39d2ee29ed6880f.jpg

Edited by Andrew Bones

4cornerwarrior    3
4cornerwarrior

fancy hotels:

latest?cb=20090511013746

300px-Vank.jpg

both are in sf

low class motel;

latest?cb=20100813051505

@angel pine, just outside of sf

other buildings that can look like hotels r around sf but i cant find a lot of images on google. these r just ideas tho

Edited by 4cornerwarrior

John_Han    0
John_Han

I like this features!,It's very helpful for the new player who can't afford the house!

😍

Edited by John_Han

Sombra    12
Sombra

The drug feature and the apartment complex & motel ideas are necessities, imo. Allows for a lot of in-depth roleplay, which people are of course interested in. It's those and the small details that create solid immersion that creates a true environment in-character.

Xyna    16
Xyna

The housing idea is good, and I wish there would be a lot of houses for players, and a possibility to roleplay in an atmosphere they want. And for the drug system, I wish to see a feature where you can cut drugs (adding more weight for resale value), for example baking powder, cooking crack, etc, etc. and not limiting them just for official factions.

Stephen_Plascencia    13
Stephen_Plascencia

Love the hotel idea. People IRL be having hotel parties. This would be dope.

Silent Gabagool    44
Silent Gabagool

Big up on the hotel idea. Works well, seen it elsewhere. 

Real P    45
Real P

Hotels would be dope af!

SCANDALOUZ    25
SCANDALOUZ

yes, please

Sign in to follow this