Tamiah Bradshaw

Reported Player:

Kai Bauman

Reece Makaveli

Time & Date: 

17:00, 08/03/2018

Violation: 

2. Powergaming

Powergaming (PG) is acting unrealistically or in a unfair way during roleplay situations. An example of powergaming would be roleplaying that your character kicks multiple officers in the groin while being restrained to escape the situation.

Explanation: 

Basically they decided to spawn camp at my hood, once they saw me they attacked me. I shot at them, which they SHOULD have ran off but nah, they decided to keep hitting with their bat and spray me with their spraycan to get me into that auto animation, and they got away. Little while after while I was low HP they came by attacked me again KNOWING I have a gun on me, doing the exact same thing to my friend. If it wasn't for them powergaming, I would've killed them myself and I would never had lost my weapon. 

They didn't roleplay fear at all either. The whole situation should've never even happened imo.

I'm a reasonable player who can roleplay properly. I'm looking to get these guys punished & get my weapon refunded.

Screenshots: 

Edited by Bishop

certified_ethug

Kai Bauman keeps coming back to Ocean Flats even after getting killed countless times.

Him and his friends are nothing but trolls, I can confirm that.

• Like 1

Bishop

No need to even ask for their side of the story. It's all clear in the video.

If they get jailed let me know if I can make a refund request for my weapon.

Pitchounette

I'll refrain from any punitive action due to the current server status, but I'm hoping that this situation is not repeated in the future release. We'll see what I can do depending on the steps we'll decide on the future 1.0. release.