Raul Barajas.

Reported Player:

Devlin Stacks & his dm squad.

Time & Date: 

17:10 PM - 08/03/2018

Violation: 

O1RTfrb.png

Explanation: 

We chased after Louvell Browne after he robbed one of our members, he force crashed to avoid death while he was on one HP.

xTUWbA5.png

After that, he comes back with his friends and starts shooting at us even though he should've been dead. Anyways, I wouldn't have had an issue with it if they weren't using hacks while doing it, and it's literally the only way they would've won against us, since they're actually scared of doing it legitimately, my video will explain it further.

Screenshots: 

certified_ethug

Player was notified!

Fg9dOup.png

Murder

Bro this is hella clear, pah. < Elizabet_Barjas btw.

certified_ethug

Elizabet's point of view!

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ

That Devlin nigga thinks BARP still uses custom bars or what hahahahaha he dumb af

Why isn't he banned already

• Thanks 2

Devlin

From what I can see, the majority of shots were out of range and besides that I'm pretty sure health hacks don't work on this version of samp. I don't use any health hacks.

certified_ethug
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Devlin said:

From what I can see, the majority of shots were out of range and besides that I'm pretty sure health hacks don't work on this version of samp. I don't use any health hacks.

You can clearly see your character twitching upon getting hit, even after that I approached you and hit you another 2 times and you still didn't lose health, I even paused it at that point so you can see it.

Please explain.

Edited by certified scam

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ
1 minute ago, Devlin said:

CLEO doesn't works on 0.3.DL but s0beit does.

• Like 3

certified_ethug
1 minute ago, ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ said:

CLEO doesn't works on 0.3.DL but s0beit does.

^^^ was just about to say.

es.tv14^

Can agree also hit him 1-4 times.

Devlin
Posted (edited)

I don't see any sort of twitching to be honest, the first part you were pretty much out of deagle range and then I was visibly in cover behind the concrete thing.

Edit: Definitely not using sobeit or else I'd probably been banned already for hitting a hotkey and TPing cars everywhere or some shit. Dumb as fuck to use that on an RP server.

Edited by Devlin

Murder

I hitted him a lot of times too, also his friend with the colt you can see blood spattering off him but he aint taking damage, and trust me that range that certified scam had wasnt that big you couldve just taken damage from that distance.

For example this shot I hit 1 time : 

certified_ethug
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Devlin said:

I don't see any sort of twitching to be honest, the first part you were pretty much out of deagle range and then I was visibly in cover behind the concrete thing.

See, that's where you're wrong, see this green triangle?

1OCxmnz.png

Whenever that's there, it notifies me that I'm able to hit you, in other words, I've got enough range to be able to hit you. The range was enough because you were shooting from there, and were applying damage to people that were just standing there.

Another thing that proves you're using health hacks is this part right here;

HbgpwGB.png

You get hit but don't lose any health whatsoever, even Rico Navarro shot you at least once and you lost no health.

It's sad that you and your friends have to use hacks to be able to win a shootout against people that are clearly better than you.

Edited by certified scam
edit
  • Like 1

certified_ethug
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Devlin said:

Edit: Definitely not using sobeit or else I'd probably been banned already for hitting a hotkey and TPing cars everywhere or some shit. Dumb as fuck to use that on an RP server.

It's funny how you know what s0beit does yet you claim that you don't use it.

There were no admins at the time of the attack, you could've easily used it without any consequences whatsoever, please stop being ignorant and admit to using hacks, you've got loads of evidence against you.

Edited by certified scam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Culture

@Devlin Do you have anything to add?

• Like 1