• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Hyped Beast

SA-MP crashes when uploading textures.

Question

Hyped Beast

Hi, fellas. I've some problems with the 0.3.7.DL. When logging in, SA-MP always crashes at the time that it's uploading the first texture. I tried to fix this issue with SA-MP addons but it didn't work. I'd be grateful if you can help me fix this.

Thank you.

5 answers to this question

Inimene123

Try to download the serverside cache and replace it with your own one. It could help you out. 

https://gigabitz.pw/files/bay_cache.zip

This should be the link for you to use to get the Bay Area Cache. Just put it in the Documents - GTA SA User Files - SAMP - Cache folder and try to play again. (Delete the old folder first, then put the new one in)

PaC.

Well, the obvious fix would be to remove your mods one by one and see which one causes it. I've noticed that in most cases, poorly textured vegetation/road mods make you crash (that's if you have mods installed, of-course). If youre GTA is completely clean then it's most likely a server-related texture and the developers need to remove it. I've never crashed due to a texture on a clean GTA. 

Hyped Beast
Posted (edited)

Ok, thank all of you for the answers. It seemed to be fixed by adding the cache files manually. Sometimes, there's another problem after logging-in and then crashes. Do you know something about it?

Ok, it's getting a bit annoying. Nine from ten logging in attempts end with a crash. I hope you people know a solution to this.

Edited by Hyped Beast

Carmine
2 hours ago, Hyped Beast said:

Ok, thank all of you for the answers. It seemed to be fixed by adding the cache files manually. Sometimes, there's another problem after logging-in and then crashes. Do you know something about it?

Ok, it's getting a bit annoying. Nine from ten logging in attempts end with a crash. I hope you people know a solution to this.

Try using REL SA:MP addon, it improves fps and reduces such random crashes.

Ermetano

Answered.

Locked & archived.