• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Tim

Jamal Slims, Zachary Gallegos - Multiple Rules

Tim
Posted (edited)

Player Name: Tim Millington

Reported Players: Jamal Slims (RowlandsCA) & Zachary Callegos (Rawiks) 

Time & Date: Around 16:30:00 - 07/03/2018

Violation: Deathmatching, Non-RP behaviour, Weapon Hacks, Safezone.

Explanation: 

I came across these individuals at Cranberry Station and the first thing I notice is that they are both carrying M4's. Zachary ends up asking me IC'ly if I wanted to buy one because they got the 'good shit' making me think that they are both using weapon hacks to get the weapons. I ended up asking them how they got the rifles OOC'ly knowing that there are pretty much no ways now to even get the weapons in the current state of the server they refused to answer. Jamal also had a Desert Eagle on him.

Yunosuke_Ryusaki started asking around for people who wanted to Joy Ride and they both decide to go at him. Zachary ends up striking his car multiple times for pretty much no reason and taking it IC'ly Hiroyuki_Yamamoto responds by spraying Zachary in the face while no RP or anything was initiated by both parties. Zachary ends up killing Hiroyuki. After this entire fest Jamal also ends up carjacking Antonio_Bancos and goes on driving around ramming everyone / everything in sight. 

I also came across @Doyle Bagget his dead body at Cranberry Station and upon asking him if he got DM'd or not by the above mentioned guys he said 'yes'.

Screenshots:

Sh4jnZX.jpg 

27f09a0c065ab4d45f53b063c4a7ea18.gif

9c75c6e5e8c06062ff31db4fff21e2a8.gif

ec60faeef9d728eb29db0b3431858cbc.gif

6MMYhWT.png

bCAsgLO.png

Edited by Tim

Tim
Posted (edited)

Disregard the weapon cheating part. It seems that this is a bug with the recently introduced /weapon set system.

Edited by Tim

Sonny

They're clearly trolling and not here to roleplay but i'll give them a chance to say their side of the story.

Both players have 48 hours to respond otherwise punishments will be handed out.

Sonny

Players will be punished.