• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Giga

Helper Recognition Thread

Giga

Helper Recognition Thread

The Helper Team holds a fundamental role in the community. When you direct a server-related question through '/helpme', it is the helper team who will come and assist you with your concerns. They serve as your support representatives, and player satisfaction is their mission.

The purpose of this thread is to allow community members to leave positive feedback for a particular member of the Helper Team. If you were recently assisted by a helper who went above and beyond, you can use this channel to appreciate their efforts. State their account name (feel free to tag them!) and describe the situation which left you satisfied. This allows the Head of Helpers to find out who stands out the most in the Helper Team, though they are not necessarily accounted as an official commendation.

This thread is strictly for commending current members of the Helper Team. Any post that is not related to helper recognition will be deleted. Refer to the helper complaints system for any complaints against a particular helper.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ

props to every helper who answered my /helpme in time, love all of you x

• Confused 1

Thuggy

I want to commend @$CAR for his constant activity in game and his massive help with the /helpmes.

Ermetano
Posted (edited)

I'd commend @$CAR @Slim @Gang Mentality and @Popoy09 they are active and very helpful lads.

Props to the rest of the helper team aswell, these are just the ones that caught my eye the most.

Edited by Ermetano
  • Like 1

doggy bada$$

Throughout my own history of requesting /helpme's or asking for help on Help & Support on Discord, props to Neaksy, Gmentality & $car among others, but s/o to all the helpers regardless.

Anomaly

I had two or three questions on the server. The person who answered them was @Gang Mentality, he's doing a great job. 

Inimene123

Erty helped me once. Haven't seen him since, sad. Gang Mentality deserves a shoutout, a nice guy he is. So does Scar. Active and all that has the actual skills that a helper needs to actually achieve something more than just being a helper. :) 

west.

Gang Mentality best helper. Promote please. Every single time I’ve used /helpme he responds. 👍

vans
Posted (edited)

@Gang Mentality

Edited by vans

Pelayo
27 minutes ago, west. said:

Gang Mentality best helper. Promote please. Every single time I’ve used /helpme he responds.

And a few others, at least for me.

St1ll3r__

@Anomaly  Pretty useful even with the server down!

• Like 1

Lucifer
Posted (edited)

Definitely @Anomaly, because he is always trying to help and explain everything properly.

Edited by Lucifer
  • Like 1

Singh

Anomaly and Inimene123 well done so far.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1