• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Sugar Ray

Yuri Grekov on Devlin Stacks for KOS, DM, bug abuse

Sugar Ray
Posted (edited)

Player Name: 

Your character's name - Yuri Grevkov (Larry Dickson is also involved and got deathmatched)

Reported Player:

Their character's name - Devlin Stacks

Time & Date: 

00:00:00 - DD/MM/YEAR (of the incident) - 07/03/18 - 14:08 - 14:10

Violation: 

Which rules were broken? - The rules broken is deathmatching and killing on sight plus metagaming. 

Explanation: 

Explain the incident - So I am awaiting Larry Dickson to come ingame for some roleplay and Devlin Stacks show up entering my car with the SA:MP bug (when you enter someones car and teleport to it automatically when it's moving), so I tell him get out and he doesn't he starts saying im with you and what not. I then drive to an alley and prepare to withdraw my weapon to threat him with it, so he exits the car. I do that and before even getting to aim on him, he pulls out his weapon with no roleplay involved as he starts firing shots at me and Larry. Larry has nothing to do with it but still gets killed deathmatch- and kill on sight wise. I shouldn't be killed either as if he killed me for something the only reason would be that we're in a alley and that I have a weapon withdrewn. (Check screenshots down below)

Screenshots: 

Evidence to support your report -

https://imgur.com/a/DdQ3G

and player is informed about being reported.

Edited by Nevermind

Doyle Bagget

Yep. He just came in his car, and wouldn't go out. Yuri wanted to get him out using a firearm, he just shot him on sight without /ANY/ roleplay at ALL!

He killed me aswell.

• Thanks 1

Sugar Ray
Posted (edited)

Also, adding to my report. 

Devlin Stacks currently haves, including my report on him - four reports.

PsI3Rht.png

Well from my perspective, I would say people like this only lowers the player base and is in the way for standard roleplaying in the server with no disturbance or rulebreaking.

Edited by Nevermind
  • Like 1

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ

just purify BARP from people like them fuck sake how do dumbasses like them even roll with ninas lmao

• Confused 1

Sugar Ray
7 minutes ago, ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ said:

just purify BARP from people like them fuck sake how do dumbasses like them even roll with ninas lmao

It's sad

Thuggy
Posted (edited)

Devlin Stacks have 24h to reply to the report before I proceed. Those not involved in the report directly, please avoid posting.

Edited by Thuggy
  • Like 1

Devlin

I hopped in your car and started chatting with you, Yuri, because I had nothing to do so was simply looking for some passive roleplay prospects, when you the INITIATOR of all this fuckery decides to drive into an alley, hop out and put your gun on me. In which case yes, I believe I am liable to shoot you. Especially when there's a car inbetween us as you exited the driver side and I exited the passenger side. - A whole car between us. Not exactly point blank, so yeah I believe it would be possible to react how I did.

> is the one who introduced guns to the RP

> complains about gunplay and the risk of death

Shouldn't have been action hungry by trying to rob me or whatever your game was, but it's your choice how you wanna RP. Just don't complain when a perfectly legitimate reaction happens.

Thuggy

You resorted to shooting with less than enough roleplay, especially when there’s an active participant in the role play. Try putting more thought and effort into your role-play and this wouldn’t be an issue.

player has been punished for lack of rp.

• Like 1