Posted (edited)

Player Name: 

Khosro Kitovani

Reported Player:

Devlin Stacks

Time & Date: 

3/7/2018

Violation: 
Revenge Killing, /q to avoid losing gun and also that can be considered as a script abuse

Explanation: 

So just like everyday life of Kris I was trying to pimp a girl and then Devlin comes harrassing her, but I ignored it, told him to stop few times then he aimed a gun at me, I told him to chill off and clapped him as soon as he turned around, he /q ed, (wasn't executed yet). Then respawned and killed me.

Screenshots: 

In the first screen you can see him /q ing (check chat)

In the second one he respawns with full HP, not downed, still wielding his gun - killing me

sa-mp-579.png

sa-mp-580.png

Edited by ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ

Lockhart

Please inform the player. He has 48 hours to respond before we proceed without his side.

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ

Player has been informed before the complaint.

Devlin

Your first screenshot shows nothing. Me, relogging has nothing to do with avoiding any type of RP because no drama had kicked off before it. It wasn't till after I came back the situation escalated. And yes, you pulled your gun on me - tried to initiate a shootout then ran your pathetic ass into a safezone building. As far as I know regarding safezones, if you run into one like that then I'm clear to chase you and kill you.

Lockhart
7 hours ago, Devlin said:

Your first screenshot shows nothing. Me, relogging has nothing to do with avoiding any type of RP because no drama had kicked off before it. It wasn't till after I came back the situation escalated. And yes, you pulled your gun on me - tried to initiate a shootout then ran your pathetic ass into a safezone building. As far as I know regarding safezones, if you run into one like that then I'm clear to chase you and kill you.

Devlin, you mentioned that no drama had happened before you logged off, and that it only escalated after you logged back on. After reviewing the screenshots I can see there was 1 minute between you logging off and logging back in to kill Khosro. Can you explain further as to what happened in 60 seconds that caused you to kill him?

Lockhart

Devlin has been punished as I am satisfied with the evidence provided and unsatisfied with Devlin's response to the report.

Makayla's response in chat prior to Devlin quitting clearly shows that something happened, as well as Khosro holding his gun out. There was 1 minute or less between Devlin logging out and logging back in to then kill Khosro, not allowing enough time to get a proper reason to kill, nor is there an indication in chat of a reason to kill from the point of log out.

Khosro - please post a refund request so that we are able to return you to the position you were in prior to this incident.