Aleu

Devlin Stacks [Shooting in Safezone/Toxic Attitude]

Aleu

Player Name: 

Feng Huang

Reported Player:

Devlin Stacks

Time & Date: 

00:00:00 - MAR/07/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Shooting inside safezone

Explanation: 

I was freshly spawned in Cranberry Station and I decided to walk outside, I saw a yellow bike which was left unlock the engine was running, so I went and get bike as soon as I ran it and drove it like a few meters away from the station, someone just start spraying some bullets on me, I went back to see who did it and saw Devlin Stacks.

Screenshots: 

All screens in one link: https://imgur.com/a/Xj6Jd

CzHZgHM.jpg

yXE3TJv.jpg

aVQiGgU.jpg

tIWSKbZ.jpg

ki4Cv0g.jpg

Aleu

Forgot to put the time.

Crawler
Posted (edited)

He also just downed somebody at the lumberjack job. Him and his buddy, both on sanchez, hopped out, one shot him, and one just came and started to throw punches. They just DM'ed in two safezones in less than 15 minutes, and I've also seen them provoke lots of people around.

EDIT: Second guy that threw punches in safezone is his friend, Hiroyuki Yamamoto or Yunosuke Ryusaki, but I know for sure that both of them go around with this rule-breaker on bikes.

sa-mp-334.png

Edited by Crawler

Pitchounette

Player has 48h to respond and state his side.

Devlin

You were nowhere near the safezone when I procceeded to shoot at you, for which my reasoning is: You stole my friend's bike?

As you can clearly see in your own screenshots provided, I wasn't shooting you. I wasn't hitting you. I wasn't aggressing you whilst you were in a safezone, at all.

Devlin

And as for my "toxic attitude", you were acting like a complete idiot yourself by being so fucking obnoxious to me. I shoot at you for stealing my friend's bike and what do you do? Get off your bike, run up to me and start spamming lowercase /b? And @Admins please note how I never killed this player at all, I issued a few shots, outside of a safezone, to get him off the bike. He responded by acting like a complete noob so yeah the nice things I have to say on this game are reserved for admins and people who know how 2 structure a sentence.

kumpulaine
On 7.3.2018 at 3:17 PM, Crawler said:

He also just downed somebody at the lumberjack job. Him and his buddy, both on sanchez, hopped out, one shot him, and one just came and started to throw punches. They just DM'ed in two safezones in less than 15 minutes, and I've also seen them provoke lots of people around.

EDIT: Second guy that threw punches in safezone is his friend, Hiroyuki Yamamoto or Yunosuke Ryusaki, but I know for sure that both of them go around with this rule-breaker on bikes.

sa-mp-334.png

Already handled a report regarding this, no punishments were issued..

Aleu

No need your bullshit reasons, you already got punished.

Pitchounette

If it's already handled then no need to continue this here.