• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
west.

west.'s Suggestions

west.
Posted (edited)

I'm gonna make a list of suggestions, I will be adding more to this later on. If you want me to add something tell me thanks.

Vehicles & Dealership

Move all luxury vehicles to the dealership close to PD. https://i.imgur.com/FheiJf1.png?1

Not very important but for /v buy displaying the vehicles image. 

Add /v stats - /v duplicatekey - /v tow

Add a system like LSRP where you enter a Pay'n'Spray by doing /enter

Add customizable vehicle place aka transfender.

Remove all unrealistic vehicles from the dealership

Add a /v list or when you do /v get it displays the vehicles you have.

Add some type of vehicle breakin system and hotwiring

Houses & Property

Change the furnishing system to something like RCRPs, or atleast a system that shows the objects. All add a command for furnishing like "/house plant (object ID)" and for the object id have it as the ones you find on Dev Prineside - https://dev.prineside.com/en/gtasa_samp_model_id/

Add /heal

Add the option to set a radio station

Jobs

Add a mechanic job

Add a fishing job

Raise the limit for strawman to 100 hours, and limit the amount of people who can have the job. (Being changed)

Remove job timers

Miscellaneous 

Add a graffiti system for gangs.

Add boombox

Add paycheck for level 2 and below. (1k - 2k)

Fix the bug where you can /q to avoid death.

Add a system to the UCP that makes you able to change the age and ethnicity of your character. @Chilli943

Add /cadvert

Add a interior for the hospital near Paradiso

Add ATMs

Add more sprunks machines around.

Add a toll system instead of blocking all of LS and LV off.

Add a /mask

Add a paycheck system displaying bank balance etc. (https://forum.bayarearoleplay.com/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://i.gyazo.com/97b7af9c6bc403cecea27962c14c9cb0.png&key=ca3715191bbbf7e136d3745c1588b13c0d1e5f63f40f4efa738ca4fdf388a9f3)

Add a menu for burgershots and restaurants instead of a basic /buy

Combine /exptime and the actual paycheck instead of having to wait until the end of the hour

Add /frisk command

Add a message thats say 'No admins online' like when no helpers are online - https://i.imgur.com/B7UlmHP.png?1

Lower corpse timer for how long the bodies stay after death

More complex radio system that allows to switch between channels

Added Phone System for Prisoners

Remove /r for Prisoners

Donator Perks/Privileges

Add /autolevelup for VIP

Increased furniture slots

/mask is always there.

Mapping

Remove the old/broken down bridge by PD

Change the mapping surroundings cranberry station (Construction site)

Edited by west.
  • Like 7

WirelessMind

+1

west.

Updated.

Zenophobia

I'm against a savings system but the rest seems pretty spot on.

west.
1 minute ago, Zenophobia said:

I'm against a savings system but the rest seems pretty spot on.

You got any type of suggestion that could replace it or just don't like the savings system idea?

Zenophobia
Just now, west. said:

You got any type of suggestion that could replace it or just don't like the savings system idea?

In general I don't like the idea of savings.  It creates inflation at an exponential level, and while inflation is bound to happen, we should try and keep it at a minimum.  Otherwise we're going to wind up seeing houses in Ocean Flats selling for 2 mil a lot quicker than we will at the current rate.

If there was some kind of savings, we'd need some system that takes money out of the server as well.  Having to completely reset if you namechange would be a good way to do that, although I don't think many people would go for it lol.

west.
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Zenophobia said:

In general I don't like the idea of savings.  It creates inflation at an exponential level, and while inflation is bound to happen, we should try and keep it at a minimum.  Otherwise we're going to wind up seeing houses in Ocean Flats selling for 2 mil a lot quicker than we will at the current rate.

If there was some kind of savings, we'd need some system that takes money out of the server as well.  Having to completely reset if you namechange would be a good way to do that, although I don't think many people would go for it lol.

Agree with this, but gonna wait for other peoples opinions on it before I remove it completely off. I think if you namechange it should only reset if you are CKing the character and if you don't CK it you keep your items etc.

Edited by west.
Added a explanation
  • Like 1

west.
Posted (edited)

Update - Added the suggestion to combine /exptime and actual paycheck instead of having to wait until the end of the hour.

Added the suggestion to be able to increase your health/strength with level up points.

Edited by west.

Zayats

you should be an admin 

• Haha 1

crimeson

remove the suggestion about strawman since its already in, it'll be more than 100 hours. I like the other suggestions

west.
4 minutes ago, crimeson said:

remove the suggestion about strawman since its already in, it'll be more than 100 hours. I like the other suggestions

The limit is 50 hours for strawman. It says on the documentation. The PF license requirement has been raised to 100 hours though.

crimeson
1 minute ago, west. said:

The limit is 50 hours for strawman. It says on the documentation. The PF license requirement has been raised to 100 hours though.

sir its not implemented yet, pitch said it'll be more than 100

Highwire
Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, west. said:

I'm gonna make a list of suggestions, I will be adding more to this later on. If you want me to add something tell me thanks.

Vehicles & Dealership

Move all luxury vehicles to the dealership close to PD. https://i.imgur.com/FheiJf1.png?1

Add some type of plane licenses/dealership at the airport ( very low priority) 

Not very important but for /v buy displaying the vehicles image.

Fix the /v lock sometimes you can unlock other peoples cars. 

Remove /setstation from BMXs.

Add /v stats - /v duplicatekey - /v tow

Add a system like LSRP where you enter a Pay'n'Spray by doing /enter

Add customizable vehicle place aka transfender.

Remove all unrealistic vehicles from the dealership

Add a /v list or when you do /v get it displays the vehicles you have.

Fix people entering your vehicle when its locked.

Houses & Property

Exterior furnishing for houses.

Change the furnishing system to something like RCRPs, or atleast a system that shows the objects. All add a command for furnishing like "/house plant (object ID)" and for the object id have it as the ones you find on Dev Prineside - https://dev.prineside.com/en/gtasa_samp_model_id/

Add /heal - Add /rentroom

Add the option to set a radio station

Add a /house lights

Jobs

Add a sidejob option

Add a mechanic job

Add a fishing job

Raise the limit for strawman to 100 hours, and limit the amount of people who can have the job.

Miscellaneous 

Add a graffiti system for gangs.

Add boombox

Add paycheck for level 2 and below. (1k - 2k)

Fix the bug where you can /q to avoid death.

Add a cityhall and the ability to /changeage and /changeethnicity inside also put PFs there.

Add /cadvert

Add a savings system for the bank (Debated)

Add a interior for the hospital near Paradiso

Add more items to 24/7 (beverages, add GPS, Mask)

Add ATMs

Add more sprunks machines around.

Add a toll system instead of blocking all of LS and LV off.

Add a /mask

Add a paycheck system displaying bank balance etc.

Add a menu for burgershots and restaurants instead of a basic /buy

Combine /exptime and the actual paycheck instead of having to wait until the end of the hour

Add level up points so you can increase health/strength might promote activity 

Add /frisk command

Add a message thats say 'No admins online' like when no helpers are online - https://i.imgur.com/B7UlmHP.png?1

Donator Perks/Privileges

Add /autolevelup for VIP

Custom cars for VIP 

Increased furniture slots etc

Lowered price of Pay and Spray for VIP

/mask is always there.

Highlighted the ones I support. /setstation was removed in the most recent revision unless they forgot BMXs, and Strawman hours was just upped to 100. I disagree with savings right now, but there should definitely be interest on your main bank account. Level up points to increase health/strength is really RPGish, never been a fan of the system. I also disagree with the option for players to change their own age and ethnicity in City Hall, just give the option on the UCP, that's what the UCP should be there for. Otherwise some really good basic suggestions.

Only question is what do you mean by sidejob option? What sidejobs would there be?

Edited by Highwire
why the fuck did it spoiler my reply i cant do anything to fix it

west.
Just now, crimeson said:

sir its not implemented yet, pitch said it'll be more than 100

Well unless it's shown in the documentation that it's 50, and currently you can obtain it at 50. https://i.imgur.com/EI0Ooit.png?1 Just gonna keep it like that for now.

west.

@Highwire I agree on the UCP option for changing age and ethnicity. The reason I think level up points could be useful is due to the fact it might promote some activity. I understand the argument that all players should be the same and others shouldn't have a advantages due to their activity. 

On the sidejob option I was thinking of being able to have more than one job. Possibly being able to have a Taxi Job and Trucking or Fishing. Kind of like the system on LSRP.