News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Keanu_Petrosyan

Furniture system blank interiors

Keanu_Petrosyan

With speculation on a functional furniture system being implemented, I suggest to include the option to have an empty base for budding interior designers to build off from. 

Similar to what LSRP did with the warehouse interior but a more guided and controlled method to prevent obnoxiously large and unrealistic interiors being built. 

The size of the blank interior will be dictated on the size of the exterior, ie, small interior for a flat or a trailer. medium for a suburban house, large for a villa/mansionette and finally extra large for commercial or industrial business interiors. 

Below are examples of the how the blank interiors look and an idea of sizing (the sofa included is to give a perspective of the size)

m7yrtoH.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tavio

I agree it should be regulated somehow, it can get quite unrealistic.

Anomaly

Already gave my opinion in the Mapping Chat in Discord, but will share it here too.

I like the idea, and unrealistic interiors should be away from the server.

Supporting the idea, hope we have something like that in the future.

Midnight Tick

Big thumbs up. I agree.

Bradley

As long as people can change the wall/floor textures in the original one, it shouldn't be an issue.

Zenophobia

This is a great idea.  I'd love everyone having their own unique interior.

Akiba

I'm for it. 

Templar

Worked before, will work now too.

Keanu_Petrosyan
10 hours ago, Bradley said:

As long as people can change the wall/floor textures in the original one, it shouldn't be an issue.

You would be able to as we always have been, just place wall objects in front of them and texture change 

Blackburn

Yessss

Ermetano

This looks nice, yes.

Volk420

Nice, but this should be monitored by admins and to get one of this interior you need to make a forum application. And also we need the rules, interior must be suitable for the exterior in terms of size and shape.

Blackburn
4 hours ago, Volk420 said:

Nice, but this should be monitored by admins and to get one of this interior you need to make a forum application. And also we need the rules, interior must be suitable for the exterior in terms of size and shape.

Nah, why would you need to apply for an interrior? It should be by default when we buy any house

Volk420
1 hour ago, Blackburn said:

Nah, why would you need to apply for an interrior? It should be by default when we buy any house

Not realistic interiors and to make it realistic people gonna need pay a lot of money on walls to make a realistic shape, or live in a house with not realistic huge interior. Usually in rp servers this empty interiors cost a lot of money example in Ls-Rp empty interior cost 2 millions.

Arcade
1 hour ago, Volk420 said:

Not realistic interiors and to make it realistic people gonna need pay a lot of money on walls to make a realistic shape, or live in a house with not realistic huge interior. Usually in rp servers this empty interiors cost a lot of money example in Ls-Rp empty interior cost 2 millions.

This is not LS-RP no one should pay such an insane amount for an interior.