News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
gucci3

[Zapper/Rehasher] Justell_Lawrence

gucci3

I want Rehasher to take care of this report. Zapper is clearly being corruptive and falsifying evidence.

Account Name: 

Justell Lawrence

Time & Date of the Incident: 

21:10:33 - 04/03/2018

Ban Reason: 

Weapon Hacks

Explanation: 

There is not explanation as there is no hacks. I want him to elaborate on my weapon hacking when my irl brother bought me the gun from ammunation to roleplay with. Logs can be checked. My brother explained this to him ingame yet he insists it's weapon hacking. Cool.

Supporting Evidence:

fbXEsXF.png&key=78a371ad71f2ef744f8c8ba9

Right before I was given the gun. I paid him so he could give it. It was just for roleplay

Giga

This appeal will be handled by the banning administrator nethertheless, so I kindly refrain from tagging Rehasher. Just because you do not agree with his decision does not mean you can refer this to higher administration. If you believe his decision is unjustified after this appeal is handled, then you can file an administrator complaint against him. It is not the other way around.

Anomaly

Zapper departed from the Administration team. The appeal will be assigned to other Administrator.

Anomaly

@Pitchounette will be dealing with this appeal.

Pitchounette

Remind me when the server opens, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you.

Culture
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:48 AM, Pitchounette said:

Remind me when the server opens, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you.

Unbanned.