Jondetti

Henri Montesquieu [MG]

Jondetti

Player Name: 

George Nazzaro

Reported Player:

Henri Montesquieu

Time & Date: 

Not sure, depends when the proof screenshot was taken.

Violation: 

Metagaming

Explanation: 

Valentine Family, whom my members got provoked by and brawled with before the political debate between H. Montesquieu and Francis Blackburn came up to Montesquieu and attempted to find out about the ones who attacked them (my faction members). Montesquieu provided information which could be only classified as metagaming. Valentine refered to my faction members as ''pizza munchers'' and Montesquieu quickly replied with the name of my faction which is solely called in forums like that for OOC reasons. As far as I remember, nobody calls my character by lastname, he always goes by Jerry or George. Montesquieu does not stop at that, he claims we are an italian mob. He continues with stating us being one of the largest ones in San Fierro.

Now, I would like to speak more about the fight itself. My members and I arrived to the political debate at Vespa Country Club as Blackburn's supporters. First everyone were being gathered at the parking at the lot outside. We tried to stand a bit closer to hear everything both Montesquieu and Blackburn are saying, of course. Next to us happened to stand the Valentine Family members. They were screaming negative slurs at Blackburn so we told them to calm down and let everyone enjoy the debate. Valentines started to call us names and one of my members who is a hothead ICly, after some more provoking, started a fight between our two groups. I stood aside however and didn't make any combat moves at all, I let my members and Valentines fight. Hence, if there was any recording, I would not be incriminated at all as I did not participate in the said brawl. Valentines lost the brawl and now they claim that somehow they have ''recorded'' the whole encounter. However, that's for another complaint if it takes it.

Keep in mind, Montesquieu said all of these things without even watching the video in the first place. He couldn't have asked the police about it as he has no incriminating evidence and majority of my faction member's records are as clean as a whistle, including mine. It is odd how Montesquieu could even come up to a conclusion that we not only were in an organized crime group, but also of Italian descent. It could've been some random caucasian group of Blackburn's supporters. Would like to note that all of our characters are far off from their roots, hence not having italian accents and such.

Screenshots: 

This is a set of screenshots posted by a Valentine family member on their own thread.

On 2018-03-02 at 12:15 AM, cosg said:

nazarrok.png

sick
Posted (edited)

I can assure none of Jondetti's faction members ever called him by his surname.

We have done barely any criminal acts in the city so far, there is no possibility anyone could've known that we are a group, or even a criminal group.

To the public, we are just a bunch of caucasians living in the same neighbourhood and hanging together.

This is pure metagame from Henri's side.

Edited by sick
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Blackburn

I have witnessed this and I'm mentioned, there is no possible way Henri could've known those guys were part of the Nazzaro, as they didn't use their real names or anything like that.

They just beat up the farmers because they spitted on and provoked me, which happens in real life at such events, it isn't necessarily mafia.

• Like 1

cosg
Posted (edited)

I just thought I'd give my input on these as they are my screenshots after all. I literally asked Henri OOC'ly did he have any IC reason to know the Nazarro's and he said he did, so I along with Luke didn't have any notion of metagaming that was going on if there was. 

XEQileZ.png

This screenshot was a blindfolded screenshot I used to edit my screenshots as proof. (I don't have a screenshot of his response, my apologies)

Edited by cosg
  • Like 2

zorvo

And if you're wondering how we got it recorded, at around the 1 minute mark Liam RP's recording the scene, so we would've gotten pretty much everyone that was involved.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Koky
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Jondetti said:

Valentine Family, whom my members got provoked by and brawled with before the political debate

we didn't provoke anyone, why is this even mentioned you salty mong

e: not even gonna read the rest

e2: it's called protesting but whatever 

Edited by Koky
  • Like 2

sick

This report is not against the Valentine's family, it's against Henri. So please refrain from posting any unnecessary replies here.

cosg
42 minutes ago, sick said:

This report is not against the Valentine's family, it's against Henri. So please refrain from posting any unnecessary replies here.

Evidence gathered from our thread is being used in the report so we have every right to explain our side of the story in regards to the situation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Jondetti

Well, I just mentioned that I am unsure how you had the video, but this report is not on Valentine family, nor any of its particular members. The report is on Henri. You said "I have connections around the town." Great. You recognized our faction name already without watching Valentine's recording. I am pretty sure all other factions I have encountered do not have a single clue about my last name. There is only one faction that might have but our first encounter with it was quite some time after these SSes.

Now, let's assume your connections are to the SFPD. My members and I have no criminal record. Only 2 or max 3 were somehow punished by the SFPD. There would be no proof that we are a mob organisation. We might as well just be a group of friends. Again, I did not take part in the brawl itself, I just kept watching the debate and hence, why would you even check me in the first place. Again, nobody named my faction as Nazzaro Crew or Nazzaros ICly. People just went by the firstnames/nicknames or just said "italians".

Saying "I have connections" prooves nothing. I can MG your whole life and say "I have connections so I know it ICly".

It was fair for Valentines to question how does he know us. All the same though, OOC he said he has connections.

Well, Henri, can we put the connections onto the table and see if THEY are the ones who caused all of the MG or was it you making up some special connections all along?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

tam

bitch nigga omm

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Akiba

Given the server's circumstances as of right now, the report will be locked. I suggest you all steer clear of one another. Justitia you're not to use their faction name ICly, as from what I gather they have never uttered the words.

• Like 1