hashtagelectro

Account Name:  hashtagelectro

Madrazo LaFayette

Time & Date of the Incident: 

18:30 06.03.2018

Ban Reason: 

Trolling.

Explanation: 

I didn't get much of what happend, really. I was literally at the train station in my bobcat looking at a scene there when suddenly a cop car spawned in mine and I blew up. I take my car and get back there and my car suddenly starts dropping HP and explodes, I take my car for the third time and I park on the same place I've been parked this entire scene and I see my car's HP starts going down again, and people in chat start telling me to stop, and I didn't know what to stop and so I left the scene, I saw my car not losing HP anymore so I decided to return to the scene, maybe it was a bug, and while driving back I see myself getting banned permanently for trolling.

Supporting Evidence:  https://imgur.com/xNzAk1M.jpg

Culture

I was spectating you for a good five minutes or so. From what I could make out you were ramming your vehicle into cranberry station to cause an explosion.

I couldn’t ban you in time so players were killed.

I’m out working at the minute but I have screenshots to back this up. If you have anything to add, please do so. 

hashtagelectro
5 hours ago, Chicago said:

I was spectating you for a good five minutes or so. From what I could make out you were ramming your vehicle into cranberry station to cause an explosion.

I couldn’t ban you in time so players were killed.

I’m out working at the minute but I have screenshots to back this up. If you have anything to add, please do so. 

As I said, my car suddenly started dropping in HP and exploded twice as I was parked up, then I left. And because I was mad it exploded so many times already, I decided to crash it into the wall on the side of the station, where there were no people, and I got banned for it. I didn't intentionally explode the car to kill people.

Culture
3 hours ago, hashtagelectro said:

because I was mad it exploded so many times already, I decided to crash it into the wall on the side of the station.

I'm not convinced.

I need you to be honest if you want to take this any further.

hashtagelectro
Just now, Chicago said:

I'm not convinced.

I need you to be honest if you want to take this any further.

I am honest, you said you have screenshots yourself, look at them again, was I any near to anybody while I was destroying my car? I was on the other side of the train station and when I decided to just go and park my car and quit I was banned on my way driving there. My /v park is or at least was right next to the Parking's Entrance, and I was trashing my car on the opposite side, yet not exploding others intentionally. The only times I probably exploded people was when It exploded for a reason unknown to me twice, just as I said earlier.

Culture

We didn't get a single report from you whilst this was happening.

Why?

hashtagelectro
14 hours ago, Chicago said:

We didn't get a single report from you whilst this was happening.

Why?

I couldn't be arsed to report this when my car firstly blew up, I thought it was a bug and I'm not the type of guy to report every single bug I experience, and after I blew up the second time I just decided to go away so maybe I wouldn't blow up anymore, and I didn't blow up for a third time, instead I got banned. If you suspect me doing shit just because I didn't report a bug, you may be mistaken, not everybody reports all bugs and you are concious about it. I just play on the server to have a good time, not exactly for reporting bugs.

Culture

Unbanned.

Report if this happens again.

Thanks.