• Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
FroxZ

Economics

FroxZ
Posted (edited)

Alright I know that the server is a week old, but this is quiet a ridiculous thing. An average car costs around 30-40k. A new player joins and sees one of his favorite cars on that list. So he says let's go do some grinding, the lad farms for around 3 hours and gets only 10-15 grands, which are yet not enough for him to buy the car. So my suggestion is the following.

Lumberjack : 500$ per a tree, it's a lot but let's don't forget that at least 3 guys farm the same tree. It saves you some time.

Trucker : 300-500$ per a delivery, I am not talking about rent the truck for 100$ and get 150$ which is 50$ profit, are you serious ?!

CAR PRICES CHANGES.

So we all know that there are people who just don't go off the server and farm a lot... I mean a lot, I see people in sport cars already.

Increase the prices of all the sport cars so it's more balanced and leave the not so fast or so luxurious cars keep their same price so we can actually see people drive different cars of their choice because I had to farm literally 3 hours to get my Wayfarer, with 3 people camping the same tree as the lumberjack. Let's just don't speak about the trucker, we all know about how bad the stuff are out there. 

Conclusion : Make they jobs pay more cash and increase the price of the sport cars, so we don't see people driving maxed out infernos around town in the first 2 weeks.

Thanks.

Edited by FroxZ
  • Like 2

Albert_DeMauro

Yeah, agree. The grind is too real. It's a game after all. We're here to develop role play and to have fun, not to work our asses off with scripted jobs just to have something to role play from.

• Like 2

Anomaly

I like the idea to collect money for your favourite vehicle. Not everything should be easy on the server, because the economy will get fucked up, like in some other servers.

The job payments were already raised in 0.8.10.