Eddie_Falcone

Reported Player:

Ronald_Wu

Time & Date: 

20:12 - 05/03/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Hacking

Explanation: 

Ronald Wu started shooting at 3 males in a car but as you can see in the video it looks like he's using hacks, he kills one male through the car then he begins shooting the other way but his bullets are still hitting and he shoots the floor like he can hit them still (just looks like hacks to me)

Screenshots: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch66v1afao8&feature=youtu.be (Raw video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7gxdn1uqCk&feature=youtu.be (Zoomed in and slowed)

Edited by TrapGod

Inimene123

Thank you for reporting this. This is a pure failure of samp psychics due to the actual shot going through the front seat whilst it shouldn't do that. It's a bobcat and the roof is anyway not even on the back of the vehicle so the bullet could've easily gone over it, but I did not understand it. Generally, shots were taken at him due to him provoking me beforehand and actually trying to ram me. A weapon was used in a legal way to protect me and a fellow citizen so it's not an illegal use of it if an admin wonders. Thanks for reporting it though, I am not using any hacks. Pictures can be given. Why would a helper applicant actually cheat to gain benefit over people who he is going to help eventually? 

• Like 3

Inimene123

I just found out that in the video I lag quite hard, hence I TPed through the car onto the trunk and thereby probably killed the person due to that. On my screen they rammed past me and got shot at, probably just a small PING difference between me and the driver caused this shooting to kill the passenger. 

No_aim..png

no_aim12.png

(The scripts folder I am in actually has my modloader asi in it, but my modloader doesn't work (no clue why but I've stopped using it since it bugged my sounds and I've used gta3img to load all my mods since then, hence the last modified date is 2017, like all the other folders.) 

TrapGod
2 minutes ago, Inimene123 said:

Thank you for reporting this. This is a pure failure of samp psychics due to the actual shot going through the front seat whilst it shouldn't do that. It's a bobcat and the roof is anyway not even on the back of the vehicle so the bullet could've easily gone over it, but I did not understand it. Generally, shots were taken at him due to him provoking me beforehand and actually trying to ram me. A weapon was used in a legal way to protect me and a fellow citizen so it's not an illegal use of it if an admin wonders. Thanks for reporting it though, I am not using any hacks. Pictures can be given. Why would a helper applicant actually cheat to gain benefit over people who he is going to help eventually? 

I don't know never have I ever seen "SAMP psychics" make someone's bullet shoot directly behind themselves at the other persons head? In this gif (https://puu.sh/zBLTq/4c806e7197.gif)  you can see your bullet doesn't just shoot the opposite way you're aiming but also hits the side of the bobcat that you aren't even facing towards also looks like the bullets going straight for the headshot of the driver. Also what about shooting the floor? did the bobcat "lag" and stay up next to wangs cars? you can see you're aiming and shooting where the bobcat would be if there was no floor. being a helper applicant doesn't mean anything, pretty much anyone can apply to be a helper

Inimene123

The bullet apparently for you were going for the driver but on my screen, I was turned around. I was facing a lag spike because on my screen the car straight went by me and fell down after shooting at it at least 16 times. You see these pictures up there? I have no hacks on, I can show you the inside of ANY FOLDER from this to confirm that I am not hacking. I've never been banned for hacking and why should I now, especially when I am trying to remain a professional look for other people by helping them with whatever they need. Come on. I've been banned from other servers a lot but this is the one time I am not getting banned for using stuff that would give me an advantage over other people. My aim is poop, hence I missed so many shots, but I am not using any cheat to benefit my game. Thanks! 

• Like 1

TrapGod
7 minutes ago, Inimene123 said:

The bullet apparently for you were going for the driver but on my screen, I was turned around. I was facing a lag spike because on my screen the car straight went by me and fell down after shooting at it at least 16 times. You see these pictures up there? I have no hacks on, I can show you the inside of ANY FOLDER from this to confirm that I am not hacking. I've never been banned for hacking and why should I now, especially when I am trying to remain a professional look for other people by helping them with whatever they need. Come on. I've been banned from other servers a lot but this is the one time I am not getting banned for using stuff that would give me an advantage over other people. My aim is poop, hence I missed so many shots, but I am not using any cheat to benefit my game. Thanks! 

Seems way more than a lag spike to me, it wasn't like you shot once then your aim readjusted with the lag you kept turning while shooting like it was aimbot. I understand people lag but never have a seen lag cause someone to shoot the floor 3-4 times while aiming at a car through a wall. Them pictures don't really mean anything you could have a back up GTA folder or a clean install. let's just leave it to an admin, I was told to post it so they could take a look.

Inimene123

Sure, let's get an administrator to respond to it. I don't mind as I have nothing to really hide. If you think I have a hidden folder we can make discord call where I can share the screen or whatever, if that's what you want. 

• Like 1

Thuggy

There’s not enough evidence for this report to continue. I’ll take note of the report and pay attention in-game to the player in question.

• Like 1