News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Pelayo

My Current Thoughts - Redux

Pelayo
Posted (edited)

This isn't a post to be closed and be told I will have my problems dealt with. This is a simple discussion with other community members and their thoughts too.

I'm not the normal type of person to write one of the theses. Remember this is an opinion. I ain't trying to be a hypocrite on purpose, I'm just saying I'm not perfect nor is the server. You can honestly say what you want about me and other community members I roleplay with. I came here to roleplay and share my experience with fellow players. Here's where my opinion comes in, people overhyped what is the current state of Bay Area. I'm currently in a faction with plenty of excellent role players and community members. To be honest, some people are scared to speak out. As I'm writing this, I've been banned from the Discord around three times and one time from the forums. I respect the staff members here, however, once my opinion, I don't believe some are fit to be in a staff position. I refused to write names to be respectful, but all I ask is to hear my opinion. I don't expect anything in return, but all I ask is to be heard. In all honesty, I don't like being accused of accusation. I'm putting myself out here to be heard, which isn't always guaranteed. I understand you might you put your self in front of other members, but slow down and think about that other person you are dealing with.

-Pelayo

Edited by Pelayo
  • Like 3

Lockhart

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience.

You weren't direct in your post as to what your opinions are or what problems you've had. Is this something you would like to discuss in private?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thuggy

There’s gonna be a lot of transparency when it comes to staff complaints and it’s a work in progress. Rest assured they’re taken seriously though so notify @Rehasher if you’ve got any issues with an admin and @Giga for Helpers.

• Like 2

Rehasher

If you gather evidence of why someone shouldn’t be fit to be an admin, don’t be afraid to post a complaint or a private complaint.

I treat staff members just the same as regular members, abuse isn’t tolerated here.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Pelayo
54 minutes ago, Thuggy said:

There’s gonna be a lot of transparency when it comes to staff complaints and it’s a work in progress. Rest assured they’re taken seriously though so notify @Rehasher if you’ve got any issues with an admin and @Giga for Helpers.

53 minutes ago, Rehasher said:

If you gather evidence of why someone shouldn’t be fit to be an admin, don’t be afraid to post a complaint or a private complaint.

I treat staff members just the same as regular members, abuse isn’t tolerated here.

Understood. I'll discuss the issue and complaint, with you @Rehasher, once I arrive home in a few hours. 

WirelessMind
5 hours ago, Rehasher said:

I’m gonna be honest I’ve tried speaking out to you more than once on a few issues, I get no answer in return. I wrote a whole shit ton the other day refarding a few more issues and all I get from you is what seems to be a block on discord.

Mikee

The only thing that hasn't got remedy is death. You only have to send a private complaint to the head of staff providing screens/videos related to the situation and he will do what he has to do.