Rakeem Duncan

Reported Player:

Maleek Keys

Time & Date: 

6/3/2018 

Violation: 

Which rules were broken?

14. Firearm License Restrictions

A Firearm License allows players to legally obtain a firearm from Ammunation stores. This system, however, comes with restrictions to prevent any sort of abuse.

The following acts may not be committed regardless of roleplay reasoning. This includes, but is not limited to the following:

Firearms Distribution (e.g selling licensed firearms, giving them to other players, etc.)

Committing any kind of illegal activities with a licensed firearm.

Punishments: Revocation of firearm license; forfeiture of all firearms in possession; permanent ban, depending on the circumstance.

Explanation: 

He told me to get him to the Ocean Flats then he RP-ed taking off his gun , I asked him OOCly why is he using his gun from PF for ilegal activity .Then he lied OOCly telling that he stole that gun from a guy.

Screenshots: 

In this SS tried to rob me

Nw11uCl.png

In this SS he gave me money because he knew he was breaking the rules.

0Bv69J1.png

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ

hi, ive no connection with the report but hes also sharing guns with his dm bud Omar Byrd

• Thanks 1

Danikus
1 minute ago, ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ said:

hi, ive no connection with the report but hes also sharing guns with his dm bud Omar Byrd

If you have any evidance that this guy is sharing guns, then give me the evidance in private and I will update the complain, thank you

ɢᴀᴜᴅʏ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ
Just now, Danikus said:

If you have any evidance that this guy is sharing guns, then give me the evidance in private and I will update the complain, thank you

Sadly I haven't, just seen him riding around Cranberry with a deagle and yes it was a spawned one cus he put it in his bike or something. Also that Omar guy is one of the accessory of yesterday's DMer hacker but admins haven't done shit about him.

Akiba

Rule 14 is being re-evaluated. Nothing will be done.

• Like 1