Dopey

Players custom skin

Dopey

I played a mta served for a few days and notice they have custom skins ( players have they own skins) I thought it was really dope and differently think this server  needs it. I notice older samp servers  have done this of something similar. This could help prevent people from having the same skins in screenshots and so on

Krayzie

dont think thats possible on sa-mp tbh

Carmine
10 hours ago, Krayzie said:

dont think thats possible on sa-mp tbh

???????????????
0.3.DL is for that dude what are you on about, there are custom skins on the server, I've personally seen people using them
@Dopey your suggestion is so irrelevant, so are you

Bagz

It works differently here than on that MTA server. There, you texture the skin by yourself and can upload it to imgur or something - and use that link IG to place the texture over the skin. This is much, much easier.

On SAMP, everyone would have to download the skins beforehand, so if everyone has a personal skin, that'd be a big ass download which I don't really want to sit through.

MTA = texture, streams in. Can add them on the fly without a server restart and what not.

SAMP = Download.

Cool idea, but I just don't see it working out. I'd just add several skins to the clothing store to add more 'variety'

Snob

Not possible whether in SAMP or the 0.3DL version, It's only for MTA.