Dopey

BA:RP: The Talk.....

Dopey

Okay, So ba:rp the topic of the day..

I honestly have to say Im happy and glad that barp came out as I've waited so long but the server gets boring quickly. It's not cause of the bugs or so. Its just nothing to do everyone is just logging on for screens or just to farm money there is no general rp and if it is it's some noobs running around robbing everyone. Also the economy is shit it's so hard to make money broh who df wants to spend 1 hour on a game for only 2-4k when that can't even buy a car.... It's no rp everyone running around fighting and shit. I still appreciate the management team for releasing but I think it needs a luh work... It's too hard to make money and it's too little rp on a heavy rp server. Too much noobs too much bugs ( don't care about the bugs) I swear I really am curious on  how people have houses. Do they lock they self in they room and play for 15 hours or something how??? Its so hard bro. Anyways let me know what y'all think.... ( p.s. I know I am/going to make grammar errors I'm a human ffs and also don't get butthurt it's just a talk...

• Like 1

Krayzie

Find and make your own roleplay. People will follow suit. Don't just rely on others to provide the roleplay.

• Like 1

Curtis

this server is a let down 

• Like 3

HotHead
Just now, Krayzie said:

Find and make your own roleplay. People will follow suit. Don't just rely on others to provide the roleplay.

was just about to say this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Krayzie
3 minutes ago, Curtis said:

this server is a let down 😞

the server will be good if the users are good.

To say the server is a letdown, is to say that you yourself are a let down.

• Like 2

Bishop

For gang roleplay it's getting stale at this point, as said... we're on to basically roleplay, post screens of it & farm paychecks to get our money up. I'd love for a boombox to get added to create some atmosphere, these little things matter a lot to keep yourself from getting too bored. 

Right now the gangs are waiting for the drugs/guns script to be implemented. We're roleplaying still, but at the end of the day we're all waiting for these things. The server is gonna need time in order to get a general roleplay atmosphere going, it's too soon right now. It's possible people are frustrated because of the long wait of server release, and now we're in-game roleplaying and we're still waiting for drugs and illegal guns to be implemented properly. It's understandable.

• Like 1

Ritz

If you have suggestions, now is the time to post them.  Developers are pushing updates almost daily and implementing a lot of user suggestions. 

• Like 1

sick

The server is a week old.

It needs time to flush out all the newbie roleplayers and trolls, and to fix most bugs (which will be soon, considering how often developers introduce updates).

About roleplay, I've got almost 50 hours online, and I've had roleplay almost all the time I was ingame. You need to create your own roleplay scenarios, approach people, be creative. You're bored because you aren't using your imagination fully. If you're bored, make a Screenshots & Videos thread, and spend time making solo roleplay screenshots and editing them. I find that a lot of fun. It's all about your imagination, really. Don't be lazy and go create some roleplay out there.

• Like 1

Ermetano
Posted (edited)

Just wait it out, it's just the start, enjoy being a member of this community at start and see it progress to its full potential.

Yeah, there's not many guns around and there's no drugs script, surely, but soon with time everything will be settled down.

As for roleplay, I highly suggest you finding few friends and creating a faction, it's so fun interacting with other factions and roleplaying with them, atleast for me.

For example I can see massive gun distribution from the Montreal's chinese faction which will take place in one of my favourite parts of town Chinatown.I can see mafias doing their work in politics now that there's soon elections.I can see the nortenos and surenos dealing drugs all around the place causing chaos.The motorcycle clubs roaming around San Fierro, just have a vision and it'll all be more fun.

Edited by Ermetano
  • Like 1

Thuggy

Once the drugs and guns system are fleshed out and implemented, the player base will increase a tad bit. I don’t think we will  cap the slots anytime soon, doubt this year or the next to be honest.

It takes time to get a good foundation up and it’s refreshing to see the amount of people bug reporting and all the awesome suggestions. I wish everyone had the same mindset except of continuous complaining – not talking about the replies in the topic.

• Like 1

Danny

There are a few things to do right now, if you like non-scripted jobs. I suggest you join a faction (legal or illegal) and wait for the guns to be implemented as @Thuggy said, it will get illegal factions, the police and the fire department very busy. 

St1ll3r__

Try having a bigger view than just that, force role-play out of people, forcefully role-play with other factions/celebrities? and you'll find yourself a lot of fun :)

Carmine

wow, my vision of the server is way different, I don't see it as a boring server, it is actually a real decent one where people RP a lot

guns and drugs are not that necessary, there are gangs that run other activities - car theft
it's not meant for a gang to be related to drugs, guns however should be considered

• Like 1

Inimene123

Once the systems are all up people will have more roleplay to take care of. Right now, I've seen people who create roleplay by poker nights (us) and streetfights (hing Ye Boys aka us, Italians, Serbians I think...) we are creating roleplay and you guys should try to participate in our events. We are doing our best to keep it going but it's hard alone. You guys should try to host your own events meanwhile. :)

Carmine
2 hours ago, Inimene123 said:

Once the systems are all up people will have more roleplay to take care of. Right now, I've seen people who create roleplay by poker nights (us) and streetfights (hing Ye Boys aka us, Italians, Serbians I think...) we are creating roleplay and you guys should try to participate in our events. We are doing our best to keep it going but it's hard alone. You guys should try to host your own events meanwhile. :)

poker nights, barbecue meetings, card meetings, beating up kids that actually RP being kids, stealing their car, disassembling it and selling its parts afterwards

people can be very creative when the script limits them, I actually like that type of RP tbh, otherwise everyone will get involved in shootouts 24/7 and they won't RP such important development scenarios