News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Pelayo

My Current Thoughts

Pelayo

I'm not the normal type of person to write one of the theses. Remember this is an opinion. I ain't trying to be a hypocrite on purpose, I'm just saying I'm not perfect nor is the server. You can honestly say what you want about me and other community members I roleplay with. I came here to roleplay and share my experience with fellow players. Here's where my opinion comes in, people overhyped what is the current state of Bay Area. I'm currently in a faction with plenty of excellent role players and community members. To be honest, some people are scared to speak out. As I'm writing this, I've been banned from the Discord around three times and one time from the forums. I respect the staff members here, however, once my opinion, I don't believe some are fit to be in a staff position. I refused to write names to be respectful, but all I ask is to hear my opinion. I don't expect anything in return, but all I ask is to be heard. In all honesty, I don't like being accused of accusation. I'm putting myself out here to be hard, which isn't guaranteed. I understand you might you put your self in front of other members, but slow down and think about that other person you are dealing with.

-Pelayo

• Like 6

Clout

Alright. This server is great and all and trust me, I REALLY do not want to see it fail, but some of the staff members picked are a bit too excessive with their punishments and sometimes unreasonable.  I don't want this server to have a bad image because of some of the admins being unreasonable. I understand that this is a heavy RP server, but some stuff should be just a tad bit more relaxed.
This place has serious potential and I'd like to see that be taken advantage of.

• Like 1

Aero

I'll be sure to address your issues Pelayo! :)

• Confused 3